6th August 2012, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Indian Air Force after passing 12th with PCB?

can i apply for indian air force after passing 12th with PCB.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply in India Air Force after passing 12th with PCB?
  2. Can I apply for Indian Air Force after passing 12th with PCB?
  3. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls? -- [New]
  4. How to join Indian Army/Air Force/Navy after passing 12th with PCB?
  5. What kind of jobs are available in Indian Air Force for Females?
  6. How can I join Indian Airforce after passing 12th in PCM stream and BSc Biotech(Hons)?
  7. Can I apply for flying department in Indian Air Force after passing 12th with 49% and B.Tech IT with 63%?
  8. How to join Indian Air Force after passing 12th class
  9. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  10. How to join Indian Air Force after passing 12th with 60% marks?
  11. Minimum age to get pilot license? Is there any pilot training institute in Mumbai? Which degree should I take to become an efficient pilot?
  12. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What to do after 12th PCB to join Indian Air Force? Procedure for joining NDA?
  14. How to join indian air force or navy after 12th science?
  15. How to join Indian Air Force after passing 12th with 48% and S.Y.B.Com?
  16. What percentage is required in 10th class to become a Pilot?
  17. How can I join Indian Air force as a Pilot after passing 12th standard in Arts stream
  18. Indian Air Force after passing 12th standard from Saudi Arabia with 60% marks?
7th August 2012, 12:24 PM
AZIM SHEIKH

Default Re: Can I apply for Indian Air Force after passing 12th with PCB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i apply for indian air force after passing 12th with PCB.
Yes you can apply for Indian Air force.
You can go for Air force Common admission test (AFCAT) 2013. You have to appear in this entrance exam and have to qualify this exam.

#Some Information regardin Indian Information:-

The three branches of the Air force are Flying, Ground duty and Technical branch. The officer cadre provides opportunities for men with 10+2 / Intermediate (only in the Flying branch), graduates (all three branches), engineers (all three branches) and postgraduates (all branches except the Flying branch) in the various positions.

There are some more physical test which you will have to pass.
19th June 2013, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 50%agge. marks in 12th and 126 out of 300 in mt-cet. can i apply for airforce ground duty officer post
19th August 2013, 04:12 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

NDA is the gateway to join defense after 12th. HSC passed candidates with Physics and Mathematics as subjects are eligible for joining Air Force/Navy. Others can join to army only. They must be unmarried males below the age of 19 years. You can join air force by qualifying CDS exam after completing graduation.
27th July 2014, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

can i become a pilot passing 12th with pcb n if yes then what is the procedure for it???
26th May 2019, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

When the forms are available for the vacancy of air force exams and what are the different exams conducted under this????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?