23rd January 2012, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply in JNU entrance exam for MCA? I have completed 12th with Maths with 46% marks

sir i am completed my 10+2 with maths but only 46% marks can i apply jnu enterance for MCA.

Related Questions:
26th January 2012, 08:53 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in JNU entrance exam for MCA? I have completed 12th with Maths with 46% marks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i am completed my 10+2 with maths but only 46% marks can i apply jnu enterance for MCA.
To be eligible to pursue Master of Computer Applications from any of the reputed universities, you must have scored a minimum of 55% in your bachelors degree program and a minimum of 60% in your higher secondary examination conducted by a recognized board. Apart from this, you will also have to qualify entrance exams conducted by the universities offering the program.
As you have not mentioned anything about your bachelors degree program, its difficult to assess your eligibility but as per the marks you secured in the higher secondary examination, you might not be considered eligible in most of the universities offering the course.
In such circumstances, you may opt for distance education and may pursue the course through correspondence and the best university to pursue such course is Indira Gandhi National Open University.
To be eligible, you must have completed your bachelors degree program in computer application or other related areas like information technology/information science etc. There is no percentage criteria to pursue the course from IGNOU or any other university offering the course through distance mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?