21st September 2011, 08:26 PM
YOGESH RAMPRASAD YADAV

What's should I do after completing 12th std with 59% marks? What's the future prospective of defense services?

RESPECTED SIR,

I YOGESH YADAV a student who has just completed 10+2 with 59% from dps-gandhinagar(cbse) in PCM and 64% overall. I want to know the defense areas in which i can apply.Also i want to know that is there any benefit of doing engg from GTU clg or some other board or should i take a drop.

13th May 2012, 02:01 PM
vickyvarunjk

Default Re: What's should I do after completing 12th std with 59% marks? What's the future prospective of defense services?

i think you will try to do any computer course like "bechler of computer apps" . its bettr for you buddy, and also engg. maybe not helpfull for you you but if u wanna be the membr of thi its ur choice
29th August 2013, 04:09 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What's should I do after completing 12th std with 59% marks? What's the future prospective of defense services?

As you have studied PCM as subjects, you can join to any of the three wings of army. HSC passed candidates have the option to join defense by clearing NDA entrance examination. Percentage of marks obtained in 12th is not a problem. You must be an unmarried male candidate. Your age must not be greater than 19 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?