25th April 2010, 10:55 AM
sushil2012

From where could I get admission form for M.Tech? What is the online procedure for admission?

hallo sir/madom,
i m final year student of b.tech i want to get admission in m. tech in your college. so please tell me how to get admission form. Is there any online procedure for admission.

Related Questions:
  1. From where could I get admission form for M.Tech? What is the online procedure for admission?
  2. Admission procedure of part time M.Tech through PGCET? Good colleges, fees availability of forms?
  3. Marks required for admission in D.Ed Colleges? How can I get D.Ed form online? Procedure to apply and date of D.Ed exam?
  4. Procedure of admission into M.Tech in R V College of Bangalore on the basis of GATE? -- [New]
  5. What is procedure of taking admission in F.Y.B.Com?
  6. Procedure of admission in JBT Delhi? When is the date of sale admission form?
  7. Procedure to get admission in DU after online registration?
  8. Procedure to get admission in standard 5th Sri Sathya Sai Primary School?
  9. Procedure of admission in JBT Delhi? Is admission on the basis of Entrance Test or Marks in 12th? Date of sale of admission form? From where to get the form? Where to submit the form?
  10. Details of GGSIPU MTech Admission Form 2010?
  11. How to apply for counseling of B.Ed?
  12. Where I have to fill the online form for M.Com? What is the procedure to submit the form? What is the fee structure?
  13. What is the procedure of getting admission in AMIE and from where I can get its admission form? I have passed 12th with PCM
  14. Procedure for admission in JBT Delhi? Is admission on the basis of 12th marks?
  15. What is the admission procedure followed for St.Xavier's school?
  16. Which are the colleges offering Post Graduation in Food Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the total procedure for M.Com admission in Utkal University?
  18. What is the date of M.Com external admission?
2nd July 2011, 04:09 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: From where could I get admission form for M.Tech? What is the online procedure for admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sushil2012 View Post
hallo sir/madom,
i m final year student of b.tech i want to get admission in m. tech in your college. so please tell me how to get admission form. Is there any online procedure for admission.
For the M.Tech course you have to apply for the GATE examination. The GATE examination is conducted every year. Candidates of the final year and of the pre final year are also eligible to apply for the GATE examination.

There is no age limit for the GATE examination. A candidate at any age can apply for the GATE examination. So you have to apply for the GATE examination to get admission for the M.Tech course.

On the basis of the result of counselling only you will get admission in the college for the M.Tech course.
2nd July 2011, 04:33 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From where could I get admission form for M.Tech? What is the online procedure for admission?

hi dear
For m.tech you please give the entrance exam first then
you go to the counseling process like:-

first in online counseling you register your name.
then you go for assign your college,
then you submit your selected option.
then they will give a date to seat allotment.
if you are satisfy that then you go for admission in college.

this is the procedure in orissa engg. college.

BEST of luck....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?