11th August 2015, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Starting salary of Junior Executive(Information Technology) in Airport Authority of India?

Respected Sir,
Can you please tell me the starting salary for the post of Junior Executive(Information Technology) in Airport Authority of India? Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare to qualify Junior Executive(Airport Operation) recruitment exam conducted by Airport Authority of India?
  2. Previous year question paper of Junior Assistant(Fire) recruitment exam conducted by Airport Authority Of India?
  3. What is the syllabus of Junior Executive exam for HR in Airport Authority of India
  4. Question papers and syllabus for Junior Assistant Fire Service in Airport Authority of India?
  5. Syllabus and examination date of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive recruitment exam?
  6. How can I get model question papers of Junior Executive(HR) of Airport Authority of India?
  7. Syllabus and suitable books to prepare for Airport Authority of India Junior Executive IT exam? -- [New]
  8. Model question papers of Junior Assistant(Fire Services) exam conducted by Airport Authority of India?
  9. Previous years question papers for Junior Executive for Airport Authority of India? Syllabus for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Schedule of Airport Authority of India recruitment test for Junior Executive Post?
  11. Previous year question papers of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive exam?
  12. What is the syllabus for Junior Assistant(Fireman) for airport authority of India?
  13. Question papers for Airport Authority of India Operations Junior Executive exam
  14. Can u give suggestions to prepare for airport authority of India for the post of Junior Executive (Electronics) and what is syllabus and the Books?
  15. What is the syllabus for Junior Executive(ATC) in IT exam in Airport Authority of India?
  16. What is the syllabus of Airport Authority of India exam for Junior Executive in IT?
  17. Syllabus and Model question papers of Junior Assistant(Fire Service) written exam conducted by Airport Authority of India?
  18. Which type of questions are asked in Junior Assistant of Fire Services in Airport Authority of India?
23rd October 2015, 04:05 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Starting salary of Junior Executive(Information Technology) in Airport Authority of India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
Can you please tell me the starting salary for the post of Junior Executive(Information Technology) in Airport Authority of India? Waiting for your reply.

The salary will be in the scale of Rs. 8600-250-14600.

For trainees the salary will be differ.

You can check the details in the link given below http://www.aai.aero/righttoinformation/Executive.pdf.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?