21st August 2014, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for LLB 3 years course after graduating in B.Com with 41.42%

I am graduate for b.com (41.42%). Can i apply llb 3 year course?

24th August 2014, 06:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for LLB 3 years course after graduating in B.Com with 41.42%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am graduate for b.com (41.42%). Can i apply llb 3 year course?
There is no issue with your educational qualification. The issue is that you have scored very low marks in your graduation course. Most of the colleges required minimum 50% marks. So, it's difficult for you to get admission for LLB courses through general quota. However, you can get admission to LLB course through management quota.

Bachelor of Law (LLB)

Eligibility Criteria:-
  • Applicant should hold a bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized college or university.
  • Applicant should have secured at least 50% marks in aggregate.
  • 5% relaxation will be applicable for reserved category students.
  • Applicants appearing for final year bachelor degree exam prior to qualifying exam or those awaiting their results can also apply for the course and take the test, but the candidate will not be able to take admission to the course until he/she passes the qualifying exam with the required marks.

Best LLB Colleges in India:-

-Indian Academy of International Law
-Department of Law
-National Law Schools
-Harlal School of Law
-The Indian Law institute
-Faculty of Law
-Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies
-Amity Law School
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?