15th September 2011, 01:40 AM
devotional

Can I get a government job if I am B.Com/LLB passout at an age of 43 years? In which department

i am bcom/llb aged about 43 years .general catagory .experience 16 yrs.can i get government jobs if yes in which departments n how

3rd December 2011, 07:11 PM

Default Re: Can I get a government job if I am B.Com/LLB passout at an age of 43 years? In which department

Originally Posted by devotional View Post
i am bcom/llb aged about 43 years .general catagory .experience 16 yrs.can i get government jobs if yes in which departments n how
For most of the hobs offered by government sector, the maximum age limit for candidates belonging to general category is 30 years. In case if an individual has been working in certain categories in government sector like defense, he might get an opportunity to apply for a job in government sector upto the age of 35 years but since your age is 43, there is no way which could take you to your desired target.
2nd February 2012, 05:05 PM

Default Re: Can I get a government job if I am B.Com/LLB passout at an age of 43 years? In which department

my age is 43 years old. i have experience of more than 10 years in the field of accounting. but i am not graduate b.com. is it suitable to me done b.com. at this age.

ROOP KISHORE
DELHI
4th February 2012, 01:17 PM

MY AGE IS 48 YEARS OLD AND PASS 3 YEAR LLB 1994 BUT NOT REGISTERED CAN I APPLY FOR REGISTRATION

GOHAR ZAIDI

MUZAFFAR NAGAR
31st March 2012, 07:57 PM

I am P.V.S. Raju my age is 50 years i have completed B.com., L.L.B., i worked 5years as Asst manager in real estate,community coordinator in NGO, sales executive in Aqua divison, sales officer in catelfeed and lot of expreance in administration and maintance departments present I want job above related i can do the work hard and didication with sincearly please give me advise and suggissions for best job in A.P i have interested Service sector in any NGO
31st March 2012, 08:12 PM

I am P.V.S. Raju my age is 50 years i have completed B.com., L.L.B., i worked 5years as Asst manager in real estate,community coordinator in NGO, sales executive in Aqua divison, sales officer in cattlefeed and lot of experience in administration and maintenance departments present I want job above related i can work hard with dedication and sincerity please give me advise and suggessions for best job in A.P i have interested in Service sector in any NGO
31st March 2012, 08:13 PM

I am P.V.S. Raju my age is 50 years i have completed B.com., L.L.B., i worked 5years as Asst manager in real estate,community coordinator in NGO, sales executive in Aqua divison, sales officer in cattlefeed and lot of experience in administration and maintenance departments present I want job above related i can work hard with dedication and sincerity please give me advise and suggessions for best job in A.P i have interested in Service sector in any NGO
1st April 2012, 05:57 PM
vikasjha39

Originally Posted by devotional View Post
HI!
I am sorry to say that that you not get any Govt. job at the age of 43 year.

The maximum age limit for most of the govt. job is 30 to 35 year.
You have to go for privet job only..

ALL THE BEST!
20th May 2012, 06:52 PM

i did n<t pass bcom in 2003 ,but now i want to do llb ,canyou give any information?
24th June 2013, 07:46 PM

mera is saal 2013 b.a final ka result aya hai meri comparment hai vo to saal complete ho jayegi main ladki hun meri age 20years hai or meri hieght 6''7inh hai kya main is saal sub inspector ki post join kar sakti h
24th January 2014, 01:39 PM

my age 34years and obc ,doing job in psu , which govt. posts for i could apply