4th June 2012, 07:43 PM
vishal!!

Can I apply for M.Tech from Germany after completing BSc in India?

can i apply for m.tech from germany after completing any of b.sc branch in india?? plz answer asap with suitable links...thnks

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for aerospace engineering diploma course in Germany after completing B.Sc IT?
  2. What are the career opportunities available in Germany and India after completion of MS degree with pharma stream in Germany? Can I get a well paid job in India after that? I have completed my B.Pharma and want to pursue MS from Germany
  3. What should course I pursue either M.Sc in electronics or M.Tech in India or MS from Germany? Suggest me stream for MS course
  4. How much salary will I get after completing BSc+MCA+M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which exam do I need to clear for doing MS in Germany? What is the fee structure and scholarships available? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What's the eligibility for doing MS in Germany after completing B.Tech(India)?I've secured 55% in 10+2 and 75% marks in B.E(Mechatronics)
  7. Requirements to do M.Tech in Germany? Is it necessary to have the knowledge of German language?
  8. How to pursue MS in germany after finishing B.Tech with 70.40% and 6.5 score in IELTS? Procedure to apply in germany?
  9. What's the eligibility for doing MS in Germany after completing B.Tech(India)?I've secured 55% marks in B.E(mechanical engineer)
  10. How can I apply for a job in germany after completing MSc, M.Phil Biotechnology with 80%
  11. Can I study MS in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and having knowledge of Germany A2? -- [New]
  12. List of colleges with fee structure and scholarship to pursue M.Tech in Germany? Procedure to apply for GRE and GMAT? Examination date, maximum attempts and syllabus of GRE and GMAT?
  13. Is there any scope of MS after completing MTECH from india?
  14. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  15. Should I do directly do M.Tech after completing B.Sc? Which entrance exams I need to write?
  16. Am I eligible to pursue diploma course in aerospace engineering in Germany? List of the top colleges in Germany which having minimum fee structure for the same? I am Bsc(IT) student
  17. How much salary is offered after completing BSc computer science? How much is the salary with M.Tech and without M.Tech?
  18. Is it a good choice to opt for MS in Germany after BCA? What are the branches available in MS?
1st December 2016, 12:05 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for M.Tech from Germany after completing BSc in India?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for M.Tech course in Germany after completion of your B.Sc. course from Indian recognised university. But, there are universities in Abroad which allows only candidates who have completed 16 years of education.

Before planning for pursuing your M.Tech course in Germany, I suggest you to contact any consultancy people or your seniors whether you can directly pursue M.Tech course or not after completion of your B.Sc. course from a Government recognised university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?