15th October 2014, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to do M.Tech in Germany? Is it necessary to have the knowledge of German language?

What are the eligibilities that we should have to do mtech in germany? is the german language is necessary to study mtech in germany?

Related Questions:
  1. Is knowledge of German language necessary to study in Germany? How may I do MS(automobile) in Germany? I'm currently in B.E(mechanical) 5th sem
  2. English or German which language is required for M.Tech in Germany?
  3. Knowing german language is necessary to study PhD in Germany?
  4. Is it GRE necessary to take GRE for masters degree in Germany or just German language test is enough?
  5. What are the entrance exams other than German language test should I write for pursuing MS with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  6. Which exam do I need to appear in order to do MS from Germany? Is it necessary to know German language before admission?
  7. Which exam is required to study M.E in Germany? Whta is the difference between GRE and IELTS? Is German Language required for Germany?
  8. How to do M.Tech from abroad while in final year Civil Engineering? What type of exams will I face?
  9. What is the job scope in MCA+Germany language in India?
  10. List of entrance exams needed to be given for studying MS in Mechanical in Germany with other than German language?
  11. Eligiblity to get admission in German university for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer who has a backlog? Minimum score required in IELTS for admission? Whether GRE or German language is necessary?
  12. How may I apply for job in German embassy? What are the different kind of jobs that suits on me and from where I can get knowledge about vacancies? I have done 5 semesters from Max Muller in German language
  13. IELTS , German Language Test, GRE: for Masters in Germany which all exams to clear? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which exams one should take to pursue MS in Automobile Engineering in Germany? Is it necessary to learn German Language?
  15. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  16. How many levels of german language course should I complete to study MS in German university? I am pursuing B.Tech in bio medical with 72% marks and scored 1120 marks in GRE.
  17. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  18. How may I get a job in German embassy? I'm pursuing dipoloma in german language. Is this degree enough for getting a job related to German language?
20th October 2014, 01:00 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to do M.Tech in Germany? Is it necessary to have the knowledge of German language?

You are eligible to do M.S/M.Tech in Germany, If you have completed your B.Tech in any of the engineering streams. If you have completed the B.Tech, then you have to appear for the IELTS exam. IELTS is an exam, which is used to test the ability of a candidate in Reading, Writing, Speaking, Listening sections of English. If you can clear this exam, You can apply for your selected list of universities.

EXAM PATTERN:-
Exam will be conducted for 10 bands. And each section will hold 40 marks. Depending upon your overall performance, they will give you an average score. It is better to get above 6.5 bands to get into a good university.

German Language:-
In Germany, few of the universities will teach in English and remaining will teach in German (or) a combination of German and English language. And it is not necessary to learn, if you have selected the universities which will teach you completely in English. But, I suggest you to learn German, If you want to do Part-time jobs, because it will be very difficult for you to get a job over there, If you are unable to communicate in German.
6th March 2017, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Requirements to do M.Tech in Germany? Is it necessary to have the knowledge of German language?

Is knowledge of German language necessary to study in Germany
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?