10th July 2012, 09:50 PM
krishnendu9163

Can I apply for MAT, CAT entrance exam if I am a BBA student?

sir,
i am a bba student. can i apply for MAT,CAT entrance exam???

Related Questions:
  1. After which standard can I start the MBA course/ Is it possible for general mathematics students to take MBA? Which are the best colleges in Mumbai?
  2. What should I do now if I have not appear for CAT or MAT exam?
  3. Fee structure for MBA correspondence course of Symbiosis University? What is the fee structure for the same?
  4. Suggestions regarding to join MBA being a candidate of Compute Science Engineering?
  5. How to get admission for MBA course in a good college without giving CAT or MAT Entrance Exams?
  6. For getting admission in MBA, it is necessary to study BBA? Syllabus of CAT and MAT?
  7. Which exam is tough between CAT and MAT? Whether value of MAT is equal to CAT? Which universities offer admission through MAT?
  8. Can I apply for CAT and MAT being a B.A.(Economics) final year student?
  9. Which are the courses available for BBA graduate? List of colleges which offer admission in MBA without CAT and MAT? -- [New]
  10. Should I have to study BBA to apply for MBA?
  11. Does this right choice for me of doing MBA through CAT Exam being a studnet of BBA course?
  12. Being last year BBA(Distance Education) student can I appear for MBA entrance exams?
  13. Which courses can I opt after choosing Non Medical stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How should I prepare for CAT exam? I am a BBA student
  15. What is the next due date for applying for CAT/MAT exam to get admission in MBA course in IIM Rohtak? Minimum percentage to apply for CAT/MAT?
  16. Procedure to apply for CAT and MAT
  17. Which all competitive exams can a BSc student apply for? Can I attend CAT, MAT, NAT exam?
  18. Can I give CAT Exam after completion of 12th?
11th July 2012, 12:45 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I apply for MAT, CAT entrance exam if I am a BBA student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by krishnendu9163 View Post
sir,
i am a bba student. can i apply for MAT,CAT entrance exam???
Being an BBA Student , Your eligible for MAT as well as CAT Examination . To apply for MAT/CAT Examination You should Complete / Final year candidate for BBA Course then only your eligible for CAT/ MAT Entrance Examination .

MAT Stands for Management Aptitude Test and this Examination is coducted by All India Management Association .

Eligibility Criteria :-

-You should Complete Graduation in any discipline from recognized University .
-Final Year candiate / Waiting for the Result for Bachelor degree may also eligible to apply for the Examination .
-You may apply for this MAT Examination in any Number of times .
-There is no restriction in the number of times Appearing for he Examination .

Note :- There is Minimum Percentage of marks require for this MAT Examination . Pass Mark is enough to apply for this Examination .

MAT Examination Pattern :- Reading Comprehension / Logical and Critical Reasoning / General Awareness / Data Interpretation / and Quantitative Aptitude.

Best Books for MAT Examination :-

#MAT Secrets
#Kaplan
#Princeton Review
#Master the MAT

CAT Stands for Common Admission Test and this Examination is Conducted Indian Institute of Management .

Eligibility Criteria :-

-You should Complete Bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized University .
-You should score Minimum 50% percentage of marks .
-Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Examination .

CAT Examination Pattern :-

#Quantitative Aptitude
#Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning
#Verbal Ability
#Data Interpretation and Quantitative Ability
#Logical Reasoning and Verbal Ability

So,If you complete the Bachelor degree then your eligible to apply for both the CAT as well as MAT Examination .
11th July 2012, 01:01 AM
AKHIL KINGDOM

YES!!!You can apply for MAT/CATwith the bachlors of BBA

The requirements for MAT are cited below:

Candidates need to have a graduate degree in any discipline. The certification must be from an institution that has an approval from the HRD Ministry, Government of India.
Students who are at waiting for their results are eligible to apply for the MAT too.
Aspirants can apply for this exam as many times as they wish. No restrictions are there for the number of time of participation.
11th July 2012, 01:22 AM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Yes, You are eligible for MAT and CAT entrance exam, but you should have to complete you graduation first/ final year student can also apply.

Eligibilty Criteria for MAT(Management Aptitude Test):

1. Graduate from recognized University/final year student can also apply.

Syllabus:

1. Reasoning
2. General Awareness
3. Data Interpretation
4. Quatitative Aptitude
5. General English

Eligibility Criteria for CAT(Common Admission Test):

1. Graduate from recognized University/final year student can also apply.

Syllabus:

1. Reasoning
2. General Awareness
3. Data Interpretation
4. Quatitative Aptitude
5. General English
6. Verbal Ability
5th August 2012, 07:58 AM
Unregistered

sir, i m a bba student. cani i apply for mat,cat entrance ship exam.. plz sir reply to my email. my email id is [email protected]...........
9th November 2012, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

sir, i am a Bsc second year student and i want to apply for cat examination. please reply on my email id is [email protected]
10th November 2012, 03:20 PM
sah.alok

well both MAT and CAT are entrance exams that is conducted to get admission in mba
and anybody who has completed his graduation in any stream is applicaple to apply for mba so you can apply for mba as you already have completed your graduation (you have a bba degree)
3rd June 2016, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

I have a year gap in my bba because of my back in 2subjects can I apply for mat
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?