2nd January 2015, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

For getting admission in MBA, it is necessary to study BBA? Syllabus of CAT and MAT?

Hello
can anyone tell me that BBA studying is
compusary to do study in MBA????
what is syllabus for entrance tests of CAT and MAT for MBA?
please reply as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. Should I have to study BBA to apply for MBA?
  2. Admission in good MBA colleges in Mumbai? should I go for CAT or MAT?
  3. How to get admission for MBA course in a good college without giving CAT or MAT Entrance Exams?
  4. List of colleges offering admission in MBA at Pune?
  5. Admission in MBA/PGDM for a candidate who has secured 49.9% in BBA and 71.6 percentile in MAT?
  6. How can I get admission in MBA without appearing in CAT and MAT?
  7. Is it possible to take admission in MBA without answering CAT or MAT?
  8. Difference in syllabus between CAT and MAT? Does preparing CAT helpful to MAT?
  9. Which course should I opt for my better future either MBA or CS? What's the procedure for registration for CAT as well as MAT, and how may I get the syllabus for CAT & MAT? I am a B.com Graduate by 56.33% marks fromJodhpur
  10. Can I get admission for MBA course without giving CAT and MAT Exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which entrance test to be answered for admission into MBA, CAT or MAT? Any job opportunities after MBA?
  12. How to take admission for MBA without writing CAT or Mat exam
  13. Can I apply for CAT and MAT being a B.A.(Economics) final year student?
  14. What is the next due date for applying for CAT/MAT exam to get admission in MBA course in IIM Rohtak? Minimum percentage to apply for CAT/MAT?
  15. Tips on Cracking MBA Exams like CAT, MAT?
  16. Which Discipline is a best choice for me in MBA course after completion of BBA being a candidate failed in Accounting?
  17. Which exam is tough between CAT and MAT? Whether value of MAT is equal to CAT? Which universities offer admission through MAT?
  18. How to study MBA in a good college? How to write the entrance exams like CAT/MAT
2nd January 2015, 10:52 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For getting admission in MBA, it is necessary to study BBA? Syllabus of CAT and MAT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
can anyone tell me that BBA studying is
compusary to do study in MBA????
what is syllabus for entrance tests of CAT and MAT for MBA?
please reply as soon as possible
No, BBA study is not compulsory for MBA course.

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized university with any discipline then you are eligible for MAT exam. But CAT exam requires 50% marks in graduation degree. Final year students can apply for CAT/MAT exam.

Pattern for MAT/CAT examination :-

Language Comprehension
Mathematical Skills
Data Analysis and Sufficiency
Intelligence and Critical Reasoning:
Indian and Global Environment

I have attached the syllabus for MAT and CAT exam so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: txt SYLLABUS FOR CAT and MAT EXAM 2014.txt(2.1 KB, 48 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?