4th October 2011, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Merchant Navy after completion of Diploma?

Can we apply for merchant navy after diploma?
i wanna join this.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for merchant navy after completion of diploma in electronics? What is the procedure followed to apply for Merchant Navy?
  2. What is the procedure followed to get into merchant navy after diploma?
  3. Which field to choose after 12th having interest in Software Engineering and Merchant Navy?
  4. What should I do next after completion of my diploma course in Electronics? Am I eligible for Merchant Navy?
  5. How to join Merchant navy after completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  6. Can I apply for Merchant Navy after completion of Diploma?
  7. Is it possible to join MErchant Navy after completion of Diploma without 12th?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for merchant navy in shipping course after completion of diploma in computer engineering?
  9. Can I join or apply for merchant navy after diploma or polytechnic in mechanical?
  10. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What should i do after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for finding a better post in Merchant Navy?
  12. How to join merchant navy after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. Will I be able to get job in Merchant Navy after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 72.44%?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for merchant navy after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  15. Can I join merchant navy after completion of 12th in Arts stream?
  16. How to join Merchant Navy after doing diploma in ECE?
  17. Information for joining Ship Construction of India after 12th with PCM?
  18. Can I apply for Merchant Navy courses being Diploma holder in Plastic Engineering?
14th November 2011, 01:43 AM
Beready

Default Re: Can I apply for Merchant Navy after completion of Diploma?

hello friend,

yes, you can apply for merchant navy ,
but you are eligible for that in which class 12th students are Eligible .
so think about it .
good luck.
22nd November 2011, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

can i join merchant navy after diploma in i.t
and i will also complete my ssc
23rd January 2012, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I join merchant navy after diploma in mechanical.If yes then what is the procedure for it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?