28th September 2014, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Merchant Navy courses being Diploma holder in Plastic Engineering?

I am in the last year of the plastic engg diploma course , i want to apply for merchant navy courses . we had subject of mechanical engg like applied mechanics , strength of material , machine design , manufacturing process . i have undergone a six months inplant training at m/s larsen and toubro , ltd. can i apply for any courses for diploma holders . if yes kindly give me the details of colleges .thank you .

3rd November 2014, 12:40 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Merchant Navy courses being Diploma holder in Plastic Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in the last year of the plastic engg diploma course , i want to apply for merchant navy courses . we had subject of mechanical engg like applied mechanics , strength of material , machine design , manufacturing process . i have undergone a six months inplant training at m/s larsen and toubro , ltd. can i apply for any courses for diploma holders . if yes kindly give me the details of colleges .thank you .
Yes, of course you can join as Junior Marine Engineer after completing Diploma course. You can apply for 4-Years Pre-Sea Marine Engineering degree course

Eligibility Criteria for 4-Years Pre-Sea Marine Engineering Course:-
  • The applicant must have passed in 12th standard or equivalent examination in science stream with not less than 60% from recognized university.
  • The applicant must have passed 3 years Diploma Course in Mechanical / Marine / Electrical / Electrical and Electronics from the university with minimum 55% of aggregate marks.
  • The applicant age should not more than 25 years

13th July 2019, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for Merchant Navy courses being Diploma holder in Plastic Engineering?

How to join merchant navy after doing diploma in plastic engineering ?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?