26th September 2015, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

What should I do next after completion of my diploma course in Electronics? Am I eligible for Merchant Navy?

What should I do next after completion of my diploma course in Electronics? Am I eligible for Merchant Navy? What is the procedure followed for it to apply? Can you please provide me the complete information on the same? It would be really helpful if you can answer me soon as possible!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join merchant navy after completion of diploma course?
  2. Am I eligible for merchant navy after pursing B.E in electronics and communication branch
  3. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE without giving Entrance Exam? Will there be any scholarship offered for the candidates for SC category? List of Government Colleges to join Merchant Navy?
  4. How to join Merchant navy after completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  5. Can I join merchant navy after completion of 12th in Arts stream?
  6. How to join Merchant Navy after doing diploma in ECE?
  7. Am I eligible for Merchant Navy course after the completion of BE in CSE?
  8. Will I be able to get job in Merchant Navy after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 72.44%?
  9. Can I join merchant navy after completing diploma in electronics & telecommunication engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is it possible to join MErchant Navy after completion of Diploma without 12th?
  11. How to join Merchant Navy after completing diploma course?
  12. What is the procedure followed to get into merchant navy after diploma?
  13. Procedure to apply for merchant Navy after B.Tech(ECE)?
  14. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  15. Can I do Merchant Navy course having completed 3 year Diploma in Electronics Engineering?
  16. Should I join Indian Navy or merchant navy? I have completed MSc electronics with 62%
  17. Can I join Merchant Navy after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Can a Btech ECE join Merchant Navy? -- [Most Discussed]
30th September 2015, 11:14 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do next after completion of my diploma course in Electronics? Am I eligible for Merchant Navy?

I am happy to say you that you are eligible for Merchant Navy after the completion of 3 years of Diploma.
Procedure to join Merchant Navy after completing Diploma:

The candidate should pass class 12th or Diploma from a recognized Board with at least 50% of marks in Diploma.

The candidate's age must be in between 16.5 to 19 years.

The candidate must be an unmarried male.

The candidate should should be a citizen of India.

The candidate should be physically fit as per the requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?