8th March 2016, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in UGC-NET(Biotechnology) for a postgraduate?

Hello,
I want to apply for UGC-NET for Biotechnology. I have done M.Sc in Biotechnology. Am I eligible to apply or not? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply in UGC-NET for M.A.(Urdu) postgraduate?
  2. Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET for distance MBA(HR/IT) postgraduate? Age limit to apply?
  3. Eligibility to apply in UGC-NET(Management) for MBA-HR postgraduate?
  4. When the notification of UGC-NET(Biotechnology) will be released? Eligibility to apply for M.Sc postgraduate?
  5. Eligibility to apply in UGC-NET(Biotechnology) for a postgraduate? -- [New]
  6. Eligibility to apply in UGC-NET for MBA postgraduate of Madras Distance University?
  7. In which subject I should apply for UGC-NET to pursue PhD in Accounting? Eligibility to study for MBA postgraduate?
  8. Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET for correspondence M.A.(Political Science) postgraduate? Job opportunities for NET qualified candidate in Delhi?
  9. Eligibility to apply in CSIR-UGC-NET for M.Sc(Food Science & Technology) postgraduate?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for UGC-NET(Visual Arts) being a Textile Design postgraduate?
  11. Eligibility to apply in TRB exam for M.A. and B.Ed(History) postgraduate?
  12. Eligibility to study PhD for an MCA postgraduate?
  13. How to apply in UGC-NET being LLM(Intellectual Property Rights) postgraduate?
  14. Am i eligible to apply for UGC NET June after graduation in MSc Botany with 57%? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Choice of subject to apply in UGC-NET for Commerce postgraduate?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for UGC NET exam after passing PG in Life Sciences?
  17. Can I apply for UGC-NET being a postgraduate of Manav Bharati University?
  18. Am I eligible to appear in UGC-NET being a distance MCA postgraduate with non-UGC university?
12th March 2016, 10:57 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in UGC-NET(Biotechnology) for a postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I want to apply for UGC-NET for Biotechnology. I have done M.Sc in Biotechnology. Am I eligible to apply or not? Please tell me asap.
Yes, you are eligible for UGC NET exam in Biotechnology.

The educational qualification required for UGC NET exam is masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given for SC/ST category candidates. Final year student are also eligible for UGC NET exam.

There is no age criteria for UGC NET exam but for JRF posts, your age should be below 28 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?