20th July 2019, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for NET examination after qualifying the Chartered Accountancy course?

I am a qualified Chartered Accountant. Want to make career in teaching and for that want to give NET but my second and forth semester of M.Com is pending. So, will I be eligible to give exams?

15th August 2019, 05:06 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for NET examination after qualifying the Chartered Accountancy course?

The full form of NET is National Eligibility Test.

Eligibility criteria for NET examination:

1. You must have done master's degree in any stream from a recognized university to apply for NET exam.

2. Minimum of 55% marks in master's degree is required to apply for this exam.

Chartered accountancy course is not equivalent to master's degree, you need to complete your master's degree to become eligible for NET exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?