23rd November 2016, 02:47 PM
poornimamala

After passing 12th can I apply for Chartered Accountancy?

I have to become a successful Chartered Accountant. So, can anyone here guide me that what is the procedure for this course?

23rd November 2016, 04:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After passing 12th can I apply for Chartered Accountancy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by poornimamala View Post
I have to become a successful Chartered Accountant. So, can anyone here guide me that what is the procedure for this course?

Yes, you can apply for Chartered Accountant course after completion of 12th standard. You can join first CA Common Proficiency Test (CPT) and appear for the examination. The CPT examination will be held twice in each year in the month of June and December. Once you cleared the CPT, you would be required to register for IPCC (Integrated Professional Competence Course). After 9 months of registration to IPCC, you are eligible to appear for the CA IPCC Examinations. The examinations are held twice every year May and November. After IPCC, you have to appear for 100 hours of ITT course before starting the CA articleship training with the Chartered Accountant for 3 years. After that you can apply for CA Final, the CA Final examinations are held twice in the month of May and November. You can find the details in the ICAI website, the link is Click Here
23rd November 2016, 08:43 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: After passing 12th can I apply for Chartered Accountancy?

Yes, you can apply for CA exam but there are some stages to be completed before entering to the CA final exam.

Procedure to become CA:

* Common Proficiency Test (CPT)
* Integrated Professional Competence Course(IPCC)
* Three years Article ship / Training under a Practicing Chartered accountant
* CA Final

* Appear CPT exam you need to wait 60 days after CPT registration.
* After that apply for IPCC exam you need to apply 9 months before the held of the exam.
* Complete 3 years Article ship.
* Attend Chartered Accountancy Final examination during last six months of article ship and pass CA final exams of both groups.
23rd November 2016, 10:07 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: after the 12th pass can i apply for Chartered Accountant

Chartered Accountancy is one the most important course and career option followed by candidates after passing 12th. The various stages of Chartered Accountancy course is as below:

Common Proficiency Test.

IPCC which stands for Integrated Professional Competence course.

Final course.

12th passed candidates are eligible to apply for CPT which is first stage to enter into Chartered Accountancy course. CPT is conducted in June and December every year. You can apply for June CPT exam that will be conducted in 2017 when notification for it is available on official website of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
24th November 2016, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: after the 12th pass can i apply for Chartered Accountant

Hi, this is Poornimamala, where should i has to apply for CA Common Proficiency Test (CPT) & what is the procedure of this when 12th pass (Commerce)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?