9th March 2012, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for the post of college lecture after doing B.Com and clearing chartered accountancy course? Should i take up NET exam?

Dear Sir/Madam

I have done my B.com and cleared my charted accountancy course. Can i apply for the post of college lecturer and should i take up net exam

12th March 2012, 09:18 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for the post of college lecture after doing B.Com and clearing chartered accountancy course? Should i take up NET exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam

I have done my B.com and cleared my charted accountancy course. Can i apply for the post of college lecturer and should i take up net exam
In order to be considered eligible for the post of Lecturer, it is mandatory to qualify National Eligibility Test conducted by the University Grant Commission, until and unless you hold a PH.D degree in the relevant discipline.

Now, the minimum educational qualification required to write the National Eligibility Test is Masters degree with a minimum of 55% marks.
Chartered Accountancy course is considered equivalent to Bachelors degree program and not Maters Degree, therefore, as per your present qualification, you will not be considered eligible for the test and therefore, you are not eligible to apply for the post of lecturer or Assistant Professor in Universities and Colleges in India.
29th March 2012, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for the post of college lecture after doing B.Com and clearing chartered accountancy course? Should i take up NET exam?

dear sir,
i want to know the elligibility and requirement to become accountancy lecturer in govt. college
24th September 2013, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam
am graduate in B.com and persuing chartered accountant and passed intermediate IPC now in CA fianal course can i apply for NET exam or can i eligible after final course of CA, pls suggest me
8th September 2014, 02:55 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my ipcc and now a final student..i want to become a lecturer...i would like to know about what i should do to achieve it...please help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?