9th September 2011, 02:26 PM
R CHIRANJEEVI

Can I apply for NTPC after scoring 83% in SSC, 64.95% in Diploma and 63% in B.Tech under SC?

i have 83% in ssc and 64.95% in diploma and 63% in b.tech my catogery is sc can i apply for ntpc plz send me answer

10th September 2011, 10:23 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for NTPC after scoring 83% in SSC, 64.95% in Diploma and 63% in B.Tech under SC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by R CHIRANJEEVI View Post
i have 83% in ssc and 64.95% in diploma and 63% in b.tech my catogery is sc can i apply for ntpc plz send me answer
dear friend,

NTPC eligibility criteria is given below.Please follow the criteria.

You must have be completed Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university .

The eligible stream are Mechanical , chemical, computer science, civil, electronics & telecommunications, metallurgy, ceramics, instrumentations or electrical.

You should be score at least 65% (50 % for SC / ST).

Those who have MCA degree are also eligible provided the minimum aggregate marks is 65 % ( 50% for SC / ST candidates).

Your age should not be crossed 30 years.

There is relaxation of 5 yrs. for SC / ST, 3 yrs for OBC & 10 yrs for physically handicapped candidates.

As per your academic marks you are eligible for NTPC.

thanks
10th September 2011, 09:58 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I apply for NTPC after scoring 83% in SSC, 64.95% in Diploma and 63% in B.Tech under SC?

I hope you can go through the Engineering Executive Trainees examination conducted by the UPSC.This examination was conducted recently and the notification mentioned that candidates having 65% or more can apply for the examination.As your from SC Category hence relaxations has been provided for you even in case of aggregate hence you can apply for the examination.

The following relaxations will be provided by the NTPC for the posts of Engineering Executive Trainees

1.No registration fee will be charged from SC/ST candidates & PWD.

2.All SC, ST and PWD candidates with at least 55% marks in qualifying examination are eligible to apply for the post.

3.The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates. It is relaxed by 10 years for PWD-General, 13 years for PWD-OBC and 15 years for PWD-SC/ST candidates.

The notifications will be released in the following site.Notifications are even released in the weekly journal "Employment News".
http://www.ntpccareers.net
10th September 2011, 11:46 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
As you are doing B.tech course then you can apply for Engineering Executive Trainee post in NTPC..

Eligibility for written test of NTPC:-

1.The candidate must have 65% aggregate in B.tech course..
If you are from SC/ST category then you must have 55% aggregate.

2.The candidate should not have any pending backlogs during B.tech course..

Age eligibility:-

1.The age should not be more than 27 years for general category student.
For SC/ST the upper age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC the upper age relaxation is 3 years.

So, if you fulfill all these criteria then you can apply for the above mentioned post..
All the best..
17th February 2014, 07:03 PM
Stevenfer

Default used cars

Hello. And Bye.Typically I really don't master write-up for weblogs, however wish to say that this particular write-up pretty pushed everyone to look at and also implement it! A person's composing taste may be impressed myself. Many thanks, great content.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?