20th June 2012, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for officer post after B.A?

sir, can i apply for officer after b.a....please tell me if i can do it

22nd June 2012, 04:14 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for officer post after B.A?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
In order to become an officer in most of the public sector organizations, candidates must hold a bachelors degree. So, as your qualification, you can definitely apply for such position is different public sector organization and to be considered eligible, you will have to qualify certain types of entrance examination conducted by the following regulatory bodies:

Union Public Service Commission
Staff Selection Commission
Public Service Commission of respective states

These are the major regulatory bodies which conducts various competitive examination for selection of Officers in various departments under central as well as state government.

Apart from possessing a bachelors degree, you will have to be within the prescribed age limit which varies from one department to another.
6th July 2012, 09:22 PM
Samin1990

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes you can apply for officer jobs. To be a group A officer in central govt or to be an IAS IPS you can sit for UPSC civil service exam. To be groub B officer you can give SSC Combined graduate level exam. To be group A officer in central police you can give UPSC CPO Exam. For all these exams eligibility is only graduation.
7th July 2012, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

My sub. In BA are english,economics and political scince. I am 28yre old. What type of caures for above subject?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?