9th September 2011, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply in PAF with my 12th commerce marks or with I.Com?

may i apply in PAF with my intermediate in a feild of commerce or with i.com?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in PAF medical college after obtaining 80% marks in 10th and 75% marks in FSc? Are there any quota seats for PAF personnel sons/daughters?
  2. Can I apply for PAF after scoring 70% marks in FSC part 1 and 77% in matric? Are there any seats for females?
  3. PAF after F.Sc with 78% marks?
  4. How to get admission in PAF after scoring 70% mark sin Matric and 80% marks in FSC?
  5. How can I get admission PAF for aeronautical engineering? I have passed matric with 92%
  6. How to take admission in PAF college? I have scored 78% marks in Matric
  7. How to get admission in PAF medical field after scoring 78% marks in FSc pre medical?
  8. What is the total span period for CA after completing Inter?
  9. How to apply in scholarship for a candidate who has scored 393 marks in 12th BSEB Commerce? -- [New]
  10. Will I be able to get admission in PAF medical field after scoring 78% marks in FSc pre Medical? Last date of admission?
  11. Can I do IPS after passing 12th with commerce? Which degree do I have to obtain after 12th? Maximum marks required in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to join Indian Airforce after 12th?
  13. Admission as Private candidate for 12th Science after completing 12th Commerce 3 years back?
  14. Procedure for admission in PAF? Which field is better for Women?
  15. How to apply for Railway Clerk recruitment after passing 12th commerce with 60%?
  16. Relaxation age limit for Ex Airman for the post of Samvidha Shala Shikshak Recruitment?
  17. Can I apply for T.Y.B.Com being an Arts graduate?
  18. What is the procedure to get admission in CA?
13th September 2011, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply in PAF with my 12th commerce marks or with I.Com?

AOA, My name is Mansoor Ahmed I want to ask only that when next induction is due for officers especially on graduate base.

Thanks
17th November 2011, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply in PAF with my 12th commerce marks or with I.Com?

if i have done matric so can i apply this?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?