4th May 2012, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

What are the chances of getting admission in reputed aided colleges?

Laxmy Suresh.

TANCET 2012 scored 40.26 rank. I am canditate from General Catogory outside state i.e. kerala

I am looking for ME Power Electronics & Drives admission.

What is the chances of getting admission in Reputed aided college. Can you give me the three such college's cutoff marks.

Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. What are the chances of getting admission in Uttarkhand? List of the reputed colleges outside my state?
  2. Possibilities to get admission in reputed colleges in Pune after securing 115 in CET?
  3. List of reputed colleges which offer M.A.(Archaeology) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  4. Aided and government engineering colleges in Maharastra and further proceedings for admission in the colleges? Cutoff marks for CET of colleges?
  5. Which course should I choose among Engineering and B.Sc.? Chances of admission in the mentioned colleges for a candidate who has secured 69.5% in 12th ISC?
  6. Which colleges can I get after scoring 32 in CSE branch in OBC category with 86.74 percentile? Is there any chance for NIT? List of colleges where I can apply? Reputed colleges in MP for M.Tech full time in CS?
  7. Any chances for admission in it after scoring 124 in ASSO CET? Any chance to get admission BDS colleges?
  8. How to get admission in aided government college in Mumbai or Vai Mumbai after scoring 86% in SSC?
  9. Reputed colleges for Physics Honors course? What is the admission procedure?
  10. What are the chances of getting a job after pursuing MBA from a reputed or top ranked college?
  11. Is btech nanotechnology available in any tamilnadu colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which college can I get through AIEEE? My AIEEE AIR is 688639
  13. Admission for B.Ed session(Direct Admission) with colleges affiliated with reputed university?
  14. How many chances of M.Tech admission are allowed in government colleges of Kerala?
  15. How many aided seats in mca course by kerala university?
  16. Possibility to study BCA for a candidate who is pursuing 12th Commerce with Computer Science and without Mathematics? -- [New]
  17. Admission in M.Tech without GATE score in Reputed Colleges and Universities?
  18. Will I get admission for M.Tech in Kerala in Aided or Self Financing institute with merit? I have completed B.Tech in Civil from MG University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?