29th August 2012, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for KVPY after scoring 83 marks in Maths and 74 in science

i got 83 marks in maths and 74 in science. overall percentage is78.5%. can i apply for kvpy?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I become an IITian after scoring 80% marks in science and maths in 10th?
  2. How can I apply for KVPY after passing class 11th?
  3. Sufficient books to clear KVPY Class 11? -- [New]
  4. Syllabus for class 11 KVPY (SA stream)?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for BITSAT after scoring 95 marks out of 150 in Mathematics?
  6. Which UG course should I pursue after scoring 85 to 90% in science(Maths)? Which is the best college?
  7. Am I eligible to write KVPY exam? I would like to write KVPY exam
  8. Duration and Fee structure for CS course?
  9. Which field should I choose after scoring 83% in Maths and 78% in science?
  10. How to apply for Actuarial Science with Eco(Hons) after scoring 100 marks in Maths in 12th? Can I opt for acturial science with B.Com(Hons)? List of colleges from where I can do Actuarial Science?
  11. Which course is best for me to enter into IT field after completing HSc with PCMB?
  12. Will I be eligible for NDA entrance exam after scoring these many marks? What is the minimum qualification for the same?
  13. Can I get direct admission in IISER without writing the entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the minimum marks required in class 10th to get science, maths stream in class 11th
  15. How to apply for UG course after completing 12th with Maths and Biology with 90% marks? How to apply for it?
  16. Can I apply in Indian Air Force after scoring 56% marks in 12th
  17. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering Colleges after scoring 44 marks in 12th board? What is the fee structure of the colleges?
  18. Cutoff marks for KVPY entrance exam?
25th July 2016, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for KVPY after scoring 83 marks in Maths and 74 in science

I have got 80 in maths and 78 in science in 10th std ICSE board exam. Am I eligible to write KVPY?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?