16th June 2011, 01:32 PM
kaspakarthik

Can I apply for PSU after doing B.Tech final year in Civil Engineering? Which is the best field for Civil Students?

sir,now iam b.tech final year in civil engg. can i apply for psu...there are numbers of psu exams held every year in different fields . which is the best field for civil students

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for any PSU company after doing civil engineering with 58%
  2. How to apply for PSU after passing B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  3. Requirements to apply for PSU recruitment exams for Civil Engineering Diploma student who belongs to Nepal?
  4. Which field is the best after doing civil engineering?
  5. Which all PSU's require Civil Engineers?
  6. What is the correct way to pursue M.S in Civil Engineering from Germany? I am a B.Tech Civil Engineering Final year student
  7. What is best after doing B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  8. List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP?
  9. Recruitment by PSU's like BHEL, HPCL and Power Grid through GATE?
  10. How to apply for off campus job at PSU? Importance factors to be considered?
  11. Can I do B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Mechanical Engineering and four year work experience in the field of civil engineering?
  12. How can I apply for Winter Internship in Construction field being a B.E.(Civil Engineering) final year student?
  13. Tnpsc eligibility for Assistant civil engineering post for final semester btech students?
  14. Is there any PSU offering M.Tech with a bond to Civil students?
  15. What should I do to get a government job while I am doing 3rd year B.E Civil Engineering course?
  16. L&T Technical Interview Question for Civil Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Job opportunities in PSU for Diploma Civil holder? -- [New]
  18. Is there any field in TCS related to Civil Engineering?
11th October 2011, 12:30 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for PSU after doing B.Tech final year in Civil Engineering? Which is the best field for Civil Students?

LIST OF PSU IN WHICH YOU CAN APPLY FOR JOB AFTER PASSING B.TECH:

1)NTPC

2)BHEL

3) INDIAN OIL

4) HPCL

5) BPCL

6) DMRC

etc
10th January 2012, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for PSU after doing B.Tech final year in Civil Engineering? Which is the best field for Civil Students?

suggest me for the all best books of civil branch for the preperation of IES entrance exam? which book of the general studies is better for the preperation??? plzz tell me...... i m w8ng
3rd August 2012, 04:13 AM
Unregistered

what is the procedure of placementin ntpc
19th December 2013, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for psu's jobs based on gate with gate holl ticket number
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?