26th January 2012, 09:30 PM

Can I apply for public sector unit and defence after passing mechanical engineering?

i am a mechenical enginear studen 3rd year can i appiay all public sector unit and defence please sir tell me which post

27th January 2012, 01:23 AM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for public sector unit and defence after passing mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
i am a mechenical enginear studen 3rd year can i appiay all public sector unit and defence please sir tell me which post
No dear,

At present you are not eligible to apply all public sector unit and defence...

You are also not eligible to sit in The GATE also...

But dont loose your heart as you can appear all this exams in the next year.

Till then, prepare yourself well to crack those exams.....

Work Hard......

Best of Luck...............
8th July 2012, 03:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for public sector unit and defence after passing mechanical engineering?

hello sir,
i have completed my engg. after diploma & i have done it after 10th class can i attemp the PSU & any govt. exam
10th August 2012, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

what will be syllabus include in it??
25th February 2013, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

If I pass the GATE exam in mechanical engg ,then in which psu's I can apply for job?and as which post?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?