20th August 2016, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for NASA exams after completion of 7th standard school?

Sir/Mam,

I am studying at 7th standard and my school is not techno school so how can i apply for NASA exams? What should I be doing for the same? Can you please guide me with the complete information on this? Awaiting for the quick response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do next to ensure that I will be in NASA School after completion of 8th standard?
  2. Information regarding the Competitive Exams for the candidates after completion of 7th standard?
  3. Astronomy Olympiads is held also for 8th standard students in India?
  4. How to get admission in the KV School in 7th standard?
  5. Procedure to get admission in 7th standard at GRK DAV Public School, Purulia? How much seats available in 7th standard? -- [New]
  6. How can I apply to get admission in 7th standard of CBSE School in Mumbai if migrating from Lucknow?
  7. Is it possible for changing school after completion of 11th?
  8. Admission in ISRO or NASA after 12th standard? Procedure to follow after degree to join ISRO or NASA? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to become a scientist in NASA? I am a 9th standard student
  10. Procedure and eligibility to get admission in an International School for 7th ICSE student?
  11. When will be admission form of St. Xavier School, Ranchi out for 7th standard?
  12. What subject should I take in 11th standard if I want to be a scientist in NASA or ISRO
  13. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  14. Mathematics competitive exams for 7th ICSE student?
  15. Detailed information and procedure to get admission in 7th and 8th standard of Bhonsala Military School?
  16. Is it necessary to use state pattern book uptu 7th standard in state school
  17. Is my friend eligible for SSC board exam after studying only till 7th std and aged 20 years old? Procedure to apply?
  18. Can I appear for MPET is currently residing at Karnataka?
21st August 2016, 04:55 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I apply for NASA exams after completion of 7th standard school?

Eligibility criteria required to appear NASA Examination is mentioned below:

candidate should have degree of B.E/B.Tech with minimum 65% marks
Candidate age must not be more than 36 years.
Relaxation of age will be as per provided by central government rules.

As per the information you have provided in your query you studying at 7th standard so, you are not eligible for NASA Examination.
8th September 2019, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for NASA exams after completion of 7th standard school?

How to join NASA while studying in 7th standard
19th December 2019, 07:11 AM
Unregistered

Now I am studying in 7th standard....Is there any exam after the completion of 7th standard or whether it is there in 7th itself to work or be an young scientist in Nasa ?????
30th December 2019, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for NASA exam after complete of 7th standard .?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?