10th August 2011, 12:20 PM
richi1991

Can I apply for TCS, Infosys and other companies being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in CS?

hello sir,i am a student of final year btech(cs) ,could you please tell me can i apply for companies like tcs,infosys & others. i tried to fill the form but was not able to fill the exact details of my academics as its my 7th sem. now.thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro?
  2. Is there any chance for me to get job in private companies via campus placement if I have 4 backlogs?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for a job in companies like TCS Infosys Wipro?
  4. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Wipro, TCS and Infosys for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  5. Am I eligible for campus placements with 4 backlogs?
  6. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  7. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, WIPRO, TCS? I am pursuing B.E in CSE stream
  8. Companies for doing btech final year projects? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is it possible to get placed in TCS, CTS or Infosys before completion of my mechanical engineering course?
  10. Job in TCS, Wipro, Infosys while in final year B.Tech IT stream?
  11. Which companies I can apply for internship while doing MCA from IGNOU?
  12. How can I apply for summer internship in major IT companies like Infosys, TCS, CTS or Wipro?
  13. Job in TCS, Wipro, Accenture and Infosys for a candidate who has secured 60% in 10th, 62% in 12th and pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech(CSE)?
  14. Summer Internship in TCS, IBM and Infosys for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  15. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys and Wipro? -- [New]
  16. How can I apply internship for internship in best software companies like TCS, Infosys and Accenture?
  17. TCS and Infosys placement paper pattern?
  18. How can I get placed in MNC's like TCS, CTS and Infosys? How can I apply for those types of online tests?
10th August 2011, 10:28 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for TCS, Infosys and other companies being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in CS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by richi1991 View Post
hello sir,i am a student of final year btech(cs) ,could you please tell me can i apply for companies like tcs,infosys & others. i tried to fill the form but was not able to fill the exact details of my academics as its my 7th sem. now.thanks
dear friend,

Sorry to say dear after completion of your b-tech degree , you can registered your name for off campus.

First you have attend your on campus placement.some companies eligible criteria is given below.

For TCS eligibility criteria is 60% above in through out. Backlog candidate are not allowed .maximum two years gap are allowed.

For WIPRO eligibility criteria is 50% in through out. Backlog candidate are not allowed .maximum two years gap are allowed.

For INFOSYS eligibility criteria is 65% above in through out. Backlog candidate are not allowed .maximum two years gap are allowed.

all the best
10th August 2011, 11:02 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for TCS, Infosys and other companies being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in CS?

Dear Friend

Some companies don't open job portal for upcoming engineering graduates so early.

But as far as TCS and Infosys are concerned they have job portals opened for 2012
batch.
You can register now and you will be called for recruitment process on right time.

For TCS
visit: http://careers.tcs.com/CareersDesign/Jsps/CareersHome.jsp
Below 'Entry Level - Direct Applicants' choose Engineering Graduates and Post
Graduates in the Drop Box.
After this you will be directed to application form.
Fill in your Personal Details, Then Academic Details and then Contact Details
respectively.
While filling the academic details you should select 2012 as year of passing then
you won't be required to write your marks in B.Tech.

Even if you are supposed to write your marks of B.Tech. in the application form for sure
you can write your marks upto 6th semester mentioning that your year of passing is 2012.

To register for Infosys, visit: http://www.infosys.com/careers/
10th August 2011, 11:23 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
after complete or running in the final year degree
candidate pass the graduation then they will show up.
minimum 60% mark require for through out career.
some attachment are:-
10th August 2011, 11:39 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Definitely you can apply for job from right now as being a final year.If you have information from final year itself you will get job at short period.

So start applying for all the companies,to which you are eligible.
11th August 2011, 12:27 AM
suchiii

yes you can appear for the placement procedure for companies pursuing last year Btech.Companies allow students to take part in placement procedure having students in last year.you should prepare for comapnies placement procedure.
11th August 2011, 01:11 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

hi...do not worry because if the companies come for an campus placement in your college you can surely apply for the coampany and field the form ,i dont think that you will be able to fill the form for selection from outside unless and until you complete your graduaion ,so wait till the companies come to your college for campus recruitment drive ,instead of worrying whether you can fill the form or not you should concentrate more on the preperation for theses interviews and there written examinations because thats the tougher part,
first of all your aptitude should be really strong because thats the question they ask in the written examination and then you should also develop your inter personal skills because thats the one of the main things that the interviewers will be looking in you and also the most importance of all is your strenghth in the c language and othe basics programming languages
11th August 2011, 01:20 AM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

If now you are now in final year then of course you can apply for companies and as you told your branch is cs so TCS,Infosys are your branch companies so no doubt you can apply for them the placement criterion for every company is different vary from 55 to 65 percent.
Best of luck try for it.
9th September 2011, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,i am a student of final year btech(cse) ,could you please tell me can i apply for companies like tcs,infosys & others. i tried to fill the form but was not able to fill the exact details of my academics as its my 7th sem. now nd also tell me how i applt in these companies.I shall be very thankful to you sir.
10th September 2011, 02:50 AM
BITAN GHOSH
Senior Member+

TCS, CTS, Infosys are such companies which provide on campus recruitment while you are in your final year of studies.
Generally the colleges arrange the campus recruitment.
Still if you are unable to get selected through on campus recruitment then you can definitely apply for the off campus recruitment.
You can do it by yourself while you are in final year.
Thank you.
26th May 2012, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

gud evening sir/madam
Iam persuing my b-tech 3rd year iam intrested in doing internship programs in good companies but iam not knowing the exact process i kindly request you to say me the complete details
this is my e-mail : [email protected]
25th September 2012, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

gud morning sir/madam
i am completed my b-tech in the year of 2012...i want to apply for the infosis,tcs ,wipro..plz mail me the links..to [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?