12th November 2014, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Summer Internship in TCS, IBM and Infosys for B.Tech 3rd year student?

hello! sir
i am Neha OF BTECH 3rd year and want
to apply for internship in companies like infosys,tcs,ibm...
please help me out....
In summer vacations i want to do
and wanted to apply now...

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  3. Internship program in IBM, Google, TCS, Infosys and HCL for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  4. Being a B.Tech CSE 3rd year student how can I apply for 45 days Summer Internship/Training programme at Infosys, TCS, IBM and Oracle?
  5. How to apply for summer internship in WIPRP, HCL, Infosys, IBM, TCS? I am a 3rd year student of IT
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme in IBM, Wipro, Infosys or TCS for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  7. How to apply for summer internship in companies like IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys in Bangalore?
  8. Summer training in reputed companies like TCS, CTS after B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year?
  9. How to apply for 45 days internship/summer training in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle
  10. How can I apply for Summer Internship programme in TCS, Mahindra, Infosys and Wipro being a BBA final year student?
  11. Procedure to apply in Internship for 30 days in IBM, TCS, Infosys and Wipro for B.E.(EEE) student?
  12. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship programme in Wipro, Infosys, IBM and TCS?
  13. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys and Wipro?
  14. Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Infosys?
  15. How to apply for internship after 3rd year B.Tech at Wipro, TCS, HCL and Infosys?
  16. How can I apply for Internship programme in TCS, IBM, HCL, L&T, Syntel, Infosys and Wipro being a MCA student?
  17. six months internship in companies like Insosys, TCS and IBM for MCA student?
  18. How can I get internship at TCS or Infosys?
14th November 2014, 09:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Summer Internship in TCS, IBM and Infosys for B.Tech 3rd year student?

For your internship you have to directly contact the company in which you want you want to do your internship program. Usually the best person for in the company whom you can contact is the HR manager of the company. You can further proceed after having the conversation with the HR manager.

You have to forward your Resume to the HR manager with a reference letter from your colleges/institute. Hence, you can get the permission of your college Principal or Head of Department for this internship program.

If you are having good academic record and there is vacant place for interns, then surely you will be allowed to do your internship from the company. Therefore, don't waste your time and contact the HR manager. You can get the contact information from the company's official website.
15th November 2014, 10:39 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Summer Internship in TCS, IBM and Infosys for B.Tech 3rd year student?

It is good to see that you are aspiring for internship opportunity. You can definitely get internship opportunity in the multinational companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM,etc. The general procedure of application is - Go to their website and apply online. If such provision is not present, you need to contact their HR department for internship opportunity or any senior level officers.

The companies like Infosys, TCS, etc. have started an online application process where you need to register online on the company website and submit your resume online. If your resume is selected then you will get a call for an interview or further process.

Check the websites to apply online and select the Internship tab. For your reference below is the application link for the Infosys
http://www.infosys.com/instep/internship/projects/

TCS conducts written test, resume screening and interview for selection of interns.

Apart from this, these companies also recruit from top IITs and NITs for internship and the institutes with whom they have tie-ups.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?