11th September 2012, 05:13 PM

Can I apply for a test(Food Inspector) after doing graduation in BSc Biotechnology and PG in Fermentation and Microbial Technology

I have done my graduation in Bsc.biotechnology(voc.) and post graduation in fermentation and microbial technology (FMT).will u please tell me can i apply for this test(food inspector)?

Related Questions:
  1. After BSc in Microbial Food Technology can I do M.Tech in Food Technology? What is the procedure to apply and further scope?
  2. Syllabus for biomedical engineering for Gate Exam
  3. Am I eligible for NET/SET if done PG Diploma in Diploma in Fermentation and Distillation?
  4. In which university can I do Ph.D Biotechnology after scoring 1160 in GRE and 71% in MSc Microbial Biotechnology?
  5. What to do after MSc microbial food technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I do post graduation in Forensic Science after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? -- [New]
  7. Doing B.E in Biotechnology : Am I eligible for getting admission in post graduate diploma course in Industrial Fermentation and Alcohol Technology (DIFAT) in NSI?
  8. Information regarding the kind of Jobs available to join after completion of M.Phil in Microbial Biotechnology?
  9. Am i eligible to apply for MSc Nanotechnology after completing graduation with BSc Biotechnology? Which are the colleges/universities?
  10. Should I go for MSc or MBA? I have finished graduation in BSc Biotechnology
  11. How may I do Phd(biotechnology) with full scholarship in USA? my score in GRE is 1160 and have completed M.Sc in Microbial biotechnology with 71% marks
  12. What is the scope in BSc Biotechnology? What is the scope if I apply for it?
  13. Which competitive exam to answer to pursue Food Inspector course?
  14. Does this true that the last date to apply for the Entrance Exam for B.Sc in Biotechnology was over? What will be the career scope for this course?
  15. What's the eligibility criteria and exam date for B.Sc technology? List of top B.Sc(biotechnology) colleges in Tamilnadu?
  16. Am I eligible for Food Inspector and Drug Inspector Exam having completed Graduation in Biotechnology?
  17. Whether i am Eligible for NET SET?
  18. Am I eligible to take up health inspector course after completing BSc Biotechnology
26th February 2014, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for a test(Food Inspector) after doing graduation in BSc Biotechnology and PG in Fermentation and Microbial Technology

i m doing bsc in biotechnology m i eligible for food insecptor and medical insecptor enterance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?