17th September 2011, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Which competitive exam to answer to pursue Food Inspector course?

I am currently pursuing graduation in biotechnology,i wish to be a food inspector,so can you please tell me which competitive exam should i appear for after my bsc graduation?
Kavya

5th March 2016, 11:41 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which competitive exam to answer to pursue Food Inspector course?

If you are looking Food Inspector as your career then you should first qualify the food inspector exam.

Eligibility Criteria is graduation in Agriculture, Food Technology, Pharmacy & Dairy Technology or Veterinary Science
After getting short list in this entrance exam you will be called for face to face interview.

The most popular exam conducted for the recruitment of food inspectors is the All India Food Inspector exam conducted by Union Service Public Service Commission. To apply for this entrance exam you will have to visit the official website of upsc which is http://www.upsc.gov.in

Also you can apply for the post through SSC & SSC-CGL is mainly conducted for various post in central government.

Pattern of exam :

Paper 1

General Science ( 50 marks)
Reasoning (50 marks)
Quantitative aptitude (50 marks)
English (50 marks)

Paper 2
Quantitative (100 marks)
English and Comprehension (100 marks)

Paper 3
Biological Science (200 marks)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?