7th February 2014, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Whether i am Eligible for NET SET?

I Have done my Post Graduation in Post graduation Diploma in Fermentation and Distillation.
And i had completed my Graduation(Bsc) in Chemistry from Mumbai University.
Whether i am Elligible for NET SET EXAM PLEASE LET ME KNOW..
IF YES PLEASE TELL THE IMPORTANT DATES FOR THE FOLLOWING..
MY EMAIL-ID IS [email protected]

9th February 2014, 09:17 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Whether i am Eligible for NET SET?

Yeah sure, you are eligible to apply for NET Examination.

NET i.e National Eligibility Test
SET i.e State Eligibility Test

Both are following the same pattern of qualification and examination. But NET Examination is conducted by UGC and SET Examination is conducted by their respective state. NET Examination is conducted twice in a year. The examination will be held in the month of June and December in the calendar year.

NET Eligibility Criteria :-

Applicant have a qualified post graduate degree with any desire subject or equivalent qualification from a recognized University with 55% Marks in aggregate for General and OBC candidates and 50% Marks for SC/ST categories. Studying in the final year of post graduate degree may also eligible. Even those who have a completed post graduate degree in diploma in reputed Institution may also eligible to apply.

Applicant age must not have more than 28 years and relaxation in the case of the SC/ST and OBC candidates upto 5 years. There is no relaxation for Assistant Professor. Three year relaxation is applicable for LLM degree candidates.

Next Net Exam notification will be available in the month of April or May in the official website of University Grants Commission. More details, Visit the official website :- http://ugcnetonline.in/
27th July 2020, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my postgraduation in M.Sc Medical physics and graduate in Physics. Whether I'm eligible or not?
Mail id: [email protected]
5th September 2021, 05:13 PM
Minal F

Eligibility:-

Candidates must have Master's degree or equivalent examination with atleast 55%marks from a recogniszed university.

Age limit- Not more 31 years as October 1 2021.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?