23rd May 2013, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for TET exam after completing D.Ed?

i completed DTEd I year. i have passed in first year exam. Now my second year is going on. shall i apply to TET exam now?

23rd May 2013, 04:56 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for TET exam after completing D.Ed?

TET stands for the Teachers Eligibility Test. This is the test conducted both on the state level and central level to recruit teachers in the government schools. Just as NET is conducted for college lectureship, TET is conducted for school teachers.

The decision was taken after drastic decline in the quality of education provided in the government schools. The candidates have to either appear for the Central Teachers Eligibility Test which is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education or Teachers Eligibility Test of a state.

It is important to know that after clearing CTET entrance exam you can only apply for job in central government schools. While clearing state TET makes to eligible for job in that particular state only.

Eligibility Criteria

1. Any candidate of Indian origin is welcomed to apply.

2. He must have completed a bachelor degree.

3. Must have obtained 50 percent marks in qualifying course.

4. Bachelor of Education degree is also required.

5. There is no upper age limit for CTET exam.

6. Age limit for TET differs from state to state.

7. There is no limit on attempts.
21st May 2014, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

i want to know that i m going to complet my dted this year aftr that should i aply for bed or MA pls help me ( i hv cmpltd my B A only 1 yr)
27th September 2020, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply TET exam after completing D.ed
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?