7th April 2015, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

Can I attempt BITSAT in 2015?

I have got the following marks in class 12 Cbse.
English 91
Maths 78
Physics 65
Chemistry 73
Will I be able to attempt BITSAT
2015 ?

7th April 2015, 07:48 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I attempt BITSAT in 2015?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
English 91
Maths 78
Physics 65
Chemistry 73
2015 ?
No, you can not attempt BITSAT exam 2015 as per your marks.

Those candidates who have completed their 10+2 from a recognized Board in the country are eligible for BITSAT exam 2015. Candidates must have secured a minimum of 75% in aggregate in the subjects of Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry. Candidates must be proficient in English also.

http://www.bitsadmission.com/
7th April 2015, 03:56 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
English 91
Maths 78
Physics 65
Chemistry 73
2015 ?
Note:The last date to apply for BITSAT 2015 examination is now closed. If you have not fulfill the application form, then you can not apply for this examination. BITSAT is a Computer based online test for Admission to Integrated First Degree Programs of BITS Pilani Campuses in Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad.

To get admission in BITS, you should have obtained a minimum of an aggregate 75 % marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects or a minimum of aggregate 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects, subjects in 12th examination, with at least 60% marks in each of the Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics / Biology subjects.

You have already scored 60% marks in each of the subject, i.e. Physics, chemistry and maths but you have not scored 75% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects, as per the eligibility you are not eligible for BITSAT Entrance examination.

~~BITSAT Online tests Dates: 14-May-2015 to 29-May-2015.

If you want to get more information regarding BITSAT 2015 Examination, then please visit the official website.
7th April 2015, 05:29 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

BITSAT stands for the Birla Institute of Technology Science Aptitude Test. It is conducted by the Birla Institute of Technology for selection of candidates to undergraduate courses like Bachelor of Technology.

Birla Institute of Technology has campuses in Pilani, Goa and Dubai.

Eligibility criteria for BITSAT 2015:

1. You must have passed 10+2 or appearing for it from a recognized board or its equivalent.

2. Your subject combination must include Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in 10+2.

3. The overall aggregate marks in PCM should be minimum of 75% and marks in each subject of PCM should be greater than 60. English should be compulsory subject in 10+2.

Your aggregate marks in PCM is equal to [78+65+73=216/3= 72%],hence you are not eligible to appear for the BITSAT 2015 entrance exam.

For any more details, you can visit the official website of BITS Pilani, www.bits-pilani.ac.in
7th April 2015, 11:41 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
English 91
Maths 78
Physics 65
Chemistry 73
2015 ?

Sorry, you are not applicable.

BITSAT stands for the Birla Institute of Technology Science Aptitude Test. This is one of the popular B.E/B.Tech entrance examination conducted all over India. It is conducted by the Birla Institute of Technology

Participating institutions:-

Birla Institute of Technology Pilani,
Birla Institute of Technology Goa and
Birla Institute of Technology Dubai.

Eligibility criteria for BITSAT 2015:

1. You must have passed or appearing for 10+2 from a recognized board.

2. Your subject combination must include Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

3. You should have aggregate of 75% marks in PCM subjects.

For more information: http://www.bitsadmission.com/
8th April 2015, 01:59 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Since the aggregate of your marks in Physics, Chemistry and Maths does not fulfill the compulsory criteria of the BITSAT institute(which 75%), it is very unfortunate to say that you are not eligible for the exam.

There are other criteria also, but those need not to be mentioned because you are not fulfilling one of the most required one.

But there are other options that are lined up for you other than BITSAT. There are various other government institutes in which such criteria is not there(or it is less) example VIT, so you can try there also.
9th April 2015, 09:17 AM
rajnikant1993

Following eligibility criteria is required for BITSAT 2015-

=> You must have passed 10+2 or appearing from a recognized board or its equivalent.

=> Your must heve taken Physics, Chemistry,english and Mathematics in 10+2 class.

=>The aggregate marks in PCM should be minimum 75% and marks in each individual subject of PCM should be greater than 60.

Your aggregate marks in PCM is 72%.
You are not eligible to appear in BITSAT 2015 entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?