28th December 2010, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Can I attend any recruitment if I have 3 standing arrears with 62.2% aggregate till 6th semester B.Tech course in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation?

I am having 3 standing arrears with 62.2% aggregate till 6th semester Btech course in Applied electronics and Instrumentation .Can i attend any recruitment?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 59% in B.Tech 6th semester?
  2. Which companies I can apply for jobs having 59% marks till 6th semester and a standing backlog?
  3. Eligibility to attend Cognizant Off-Campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 74% in 10th, 62% in 12th and 63% till 6th semester of B.E.?
  4. How can I get job in HCL Technologies if secured 72.73% in 10th, 63.50% in 12th and 69.45% till 6th semester of B.E.(Electronics and Communication Engineering)?
  5. Will there be relaxation in TCS placement aggregate cutoff for the upcoming campus placements?
  6. Am I eligible to attend IBM On-Campus Drive having 2 standing arrears in 5th semester of B.Tech? -- [New]
  7. Jobs for btech graduates with less than 60 percentage?
  8. Whether Accenture recruit candidates who has two standing arrears?
  9. Will I be eligible to attend the campus interviews of Wipro, Accenture and Infosys after scoring 65% marks till 6th semester?
  10. How to become a Scientist in ISRO after pursuing 6th semester in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  11. Am I eligible to attend the campus recruitment after scoring 67% aggregate in B.E?
  12. Which Companies am I eligible to get Job having secured 75% in 10th, 53% in 12th and an aggregate of 70% till 6th semester of B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility to attend Capgemini Campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 77% in 10th, 59.9% in 12th and 7.4 CGPA till 5th semester of B.E.?
  14. Am I eligible to pursue MS in aborad after completion of B.Tech in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation?
  15. What procedure should I follow to do Project in ISRO being a candidate pursuing B.Tech in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation?
  16. Which are the IT companies can I apply for after scoring 55% aggregate till 6th semester of engineering
  17. Eligibility to attend Exilant Technology Pvt. Ltd. On-Campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th, 58% in 12th and 7.5 CGPA till 6th semester of B.Tech?
  18. Can I get job in Amdocs if secured 62.76% aggregate till B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester?
31st May 2011, 03:38 PM
hitendra kumar malik

Thumbs up Re: Can I attend any recruitment if I have 3 standing arrears with 62.2% aggregate till 6th semester B.Tech course in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation?

yes you can attend.....do your best.

do well prepration for this and go for it.............

all the very best
24th June 2011, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I attend any recruitment if I have 3 standing arrears with 62.2% aggregate till 6th semester B.Tech course in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation?

i hav 3 arrears in can i do pg anywhere
11th July 2011, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I attend any recruitment if I have 3 standing arrears with 62.2% aggregate till 6th semester B.Tech course in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation?

really can we go for it ??????????? wil they accept us with 3 arrears during the campus interview
21st August 2011, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my b.tech in 'electronics and telecommunication' branch. now i am searching for govt. jobs. but most of the company is asking for 'electronics and communication' branch. can i apply for that? please reply must in
[email protected]
22nd August 2011, 09:33 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Can I attend any recruitment if I have 3 standing arrears with 62.2% aggregate till 6th semester B.Tech course in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am having 3 standing arrears with 62.2% aggregate till 6th semester Btech course in Applied electronics and Instrumentation .Can i attend any recruitment?

u can surely attend but no company shall take u until u have cleared ur backlogs so it is very important that u clear ur arrears as quickly as possible..
ur % is absolutely fine..dont worry about that..

hope this helps..
10th September 2011, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

I am having 5 standing arrears with 72.8% aggregate in MSc Software engg. course .Can i attend any recruitment?
30th October 2011, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

i have BCA but in last semester i have back in 1 Subject. Can i apply for job?
7th November 2011, 05:07 PM
sant8055

Definitely, you can find an industrial job. It may depend on the HR recruiting policies of the company where you have applied for the job. Certain companies offer placement to candidates on the basis of the performance of the candidate in the written test conducted. Such firms insist mostly on the skills of the candidate rather than his academic qualifications. The selection process may include GD and interview as well. The candidate has to perform well in these sessions to get selected. In the resume, you have to mention about standing arrear, but you must highlight your areas of strength in the same. You have to specify the technical areas where you can contribute well to the uplift of the company.
8th November 2011, 09:05 AM
pabitra_nayak
Senior Member+

You attend but no company shall take u until u have cleared ur backlogs so it is very important that u clear ur arrears as quickly as possible..
ur % is absolutely fine..dont worry about that.
29th April 2012, 04:53 PM
jyotsana d

Quote:
Dear friend,

Sorry to say but you cant attend any recruitment until you clear your all the 3 arrears as for applying in recruitment company,s first eligibility criteria is no standing arrears.
So, clear your arrears till the end of 7th semester and then go for placements with good preparation.

Thank you
Best wishes
22nd June 2012, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

respected sir... i hav 3 arrears and so can i do any pg course?????
28th June 2012, 10:29 AM
jyotsana d

Quote:
respected sir... i hav 3 arrears and so can i do any pg course?????
Dear friend,

No, you cant go for PG course, no college will allow you to do so until you clear your backlogs. So, first prepare well and clear your backlogs with good marks and then apply for PG course.

BEST WISHES
Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?