27th March 2016, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to attend IBM On-Campus Drive having 2 standing arrears in 5th semester of B.Tech?

Hi,
I am having 2 standing arrears in 5th semester B.Tech and I have written the exam and expecting to clear them. So I want to know whether am I eligible for On-Campus IBM placement drive? Kindly let me know whether am I eligible or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to attend IBM and Infosys Off-Campus Drives for a candidate who has secured 78% in 10th, 59.6% in 12th and 70% till 5th semester of B.Tech(CSE)?
  2. If I have 61% with four standing arrears, can I still get a job at MNCs?
  3. Am I eligible to attend open campus placements after completion of B.E 5th semester?
  4. Can I attend any recruitment if I have 3 standing arrears with 62.2% aggregate till 6th semester B.Tech course in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation?
  5. Can I attend IBM GBS Off-Campus Drive with 7.5 CGPA in MCA?
  6. Eligibility to attend IBM On-Campus Drive for a candidate who has secured 64% in B.Tech and above 70% in 10th & 12th?
  7. Am I eligible to attend IBM On-Campus Drive if secured 64% in B.Tech and above 70% in both 10th and 12th?
  8. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 59% in B.Tech 6th semester?
  9. With a live backlog can I sit in campus drive in 2016?
  10. Eligibility to attend IBM on-campus interview with mentioned percentages for B.Tech last year student?
  11. Am I eligible to attend iGATE Off-Campus Drive if secured 55.4% in 10th, 63% in 12th and 67.4% in B.E.(CSE)?
  12. Can I attend IBM Off-Campus Drive while having 2 years of gap in Polytechnic Diploma? -- [New]
  13. Eligibility to attend Syntel Off-Campus Drive for a B.Tech(EEE) final semester candidate who has secured 82% till 7th semester?
  14. Am I eligible to attend the Campus Drive of Accenture if I was once detained in 2nd year B.Tech?
  15. Will I be eligible to attend the campus interviews of Wipro, Accenture and Infosys after scoring 65% marks till 6th semester?
  16. What I should having 69.6% in B.Tech rather required 70% for IBM Off campus?
  17. What kind of questions are asked in IBM Off-Campus Drive for a BCA graduate?
  18. Am I eligible for campus recruitment of TCS, Infosys, IBM and Satyam having secured 88% in 10th, 87% in 12th and 62% up to 5th semester of my BE? -- [Most Discussed]
29th March 2016, 11:59 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend IBM On-Campus Drive having 2 standing arrears in 5th semester of B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am having 2 standing arrears in 5th semester B.Tech and I have written the exam and expecting to clear them. So I want to know whether am I eligible for On-Campus IBM placement drive? Kindly let me know whether am I eligible or not?
If you have cleared your pending backlog then you are eligible for IBM On-Campus Drive.

Eligibility criteria of IBM recruitment:-

1)Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for IBM is 70%
2)You should not have any pending backlogs.
3)Candidates having more than two year gap throughout the studies are not eligible for IBM recruitment.
30th March 2016, 12:14 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend IBM On-Campus Drive having 2 standing arrears in 5th semester of B.Tech?

You are not eligible for the recruitment drive of IBM if you have arrears in two subjects. However, if you clear the backlogs before the recruitment drive of IBM, you will be eligible for the recruitment drive of IBM. You cannot appear for the recruitment process of IBM if you have pending backlogs.
30th March 2016, 01:01 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to attend IBM On Campus Drive:

If you are able to clear the pending backlogs, then there is a fair chance for you to attend IBM On Campus Recruitment Process. The main criteria you need to follow is given below.

>> Candidates must not have any pending backlogs at the time of Interview.

>> Hence if you are about to clear them by the time IBM visits your campus, then I am sure you are certainly eligible to attend IBM recruitment process.
30th March 2016, 04:28 PM
january2016

Yes, you are eligible for On-Campus IBM placement drive. Till you complete you 6th Semester, you will clear all the back papers hopefully, so no issue with the back logs.
But, make sure that you must not get any backlog during your last year that is 7th as well as 8th semester, else you won't be able to appear for any of the campus drive organized by the MNC's for the freshers recruitment.

So, you are having time left with you in order to improve your performance and proceed well.
31st March 2016, 01:28 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

For your kind information i want to tell you that IBM is the International Business Machines Corporation and it is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation. For appearing in the on-campus drive by IBM you must have to fulfill the complete eligibility criteria. If you have even a single backlog at the time of interview then you are not allowed to appear in the interview no matter whether you are expecting it to clear after result. Even you have to score at least 55% marks as aggregate in your degree till interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?