23rd July 2016, 06:59 PM
salonie garg

When will I get my joining letter if I got selected in Wipro?

Hello Sir, I got selected in Wipro on campus drive but I still didn't receive my joining letter. So please can you tell me when can I expect my joining letter? Please answer as soon as possible.

29th July 2016, 03:29 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: When will I get my joining letter if I got selected in Wipro?

See, every company has its own policy and guidelines regarding the recruitment process.

- Some provide the offer letter as well as the joining letter while intimating of your selection. This happens when they are in urgent need of the work force.

- On the other hand companies like TCS, WIPRO, IBM recruit thousands of students every year from hundreds of colleges and so they cannot provide the joining letter at the time of declaration of result.

Usually after the declaration of result, joining comes in 6-7 months in these companies and in the companies of similar profile.

So, don't worry about your job. If you have been selected by these companies and received an offer letter so you should just relax and enjoy the time till your joining. These are MNC's so trust these companies as they do not ditch a candidate in any circumstance.
14th November 2018, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

I got placed in wipro through campus drive. I got 86.1% in my 10th standard but by mistake i wrote 86% on wipro application form. I have already submitted the soft copy of 10th standard marksheet in BGV form. Will there be problem in verification and won't be offered any joining letter?...please answer as soon as possible.
18th November 2018, 12:33 PM
Meg24

Hello,
The joining letter of a company depends on the organization.
It varies from organization to organization.
Big MNCs which come for campus recruitment usually recruit the candidates and later on send them a joining letter.
Few companies have their own recruiting style as in a series of tests before actually joining the organization and your joining date actually depends on your performance in the test.
It usually takes around 6-8 months to receive the letter.
Good luck
25th June 2019, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

When will I get joining letter if I got selected on 25th Feb 2019.
24th July 2022, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

i have been selected to wipro 7 months back when will i get my joining date
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?