30th May 2012, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I become Aerospace Engineer after B.E in Electronics and Communication?

Respected sir, can i becam aero space engineer after b.e in electonic & communication???? Please help me to find this answer...

Related Questions:
  1. What is the difference between electronics and communication engineer and maintenance engineer?
  2. How to become an electronics engineer after passing B.Tech electronics and communication?
  3. How to become an Aerospace Engineer after passing 12th with 86%?
  4. How to do M.Tech in Aerospace or Astrophysics after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to join Aeronautical course after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  6. What can I do for for better placements if I am a electronics and communication engineer student -- [New]
  7. How to get admission in ISRO after 12th?
  8. Can I do M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering after completing B.E in electronics and communication
  9. Can I do my M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering? Is it possible to do M.Tech in AE after passing B.Tech in Electronics and communication engineering
  10. Can I do M.E. in Aerospace Engineering after B.E. in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  11. Information about Aerospace and Electronics Communication technology?
  12. Can I do M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering after doing B.Tech in Electrical and Communication
  13. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication? What will be the minimum percentage of bachelor degree
  14. How should we approach for Aerospace Engineering after 10th? Top colleges offering the course?
  15. What should I do to become an Aerospace Engineer? I am interested in studies of science
  16. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after B.Tech in ECE?
  17. Which government sectors recruit electronics and communication engineer?
  18. Job in UK as an engineer for B.Sc(aerospace engineering) student?
2nd May 2014, 10:52 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I become Aerospace Engineer after B.E in Electronics and Communication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir, can i becam aero space engineer after b.e in electonic & communication???? Please help me to find this answer...
If you're aspiring to become a Aerospace Engineer then you need to operate M.Tech/M.E in Aerospace Engineer course. Being a ECE student you're eligible to apply for M.Tech Aerospace Engineer course. Since, you're belong from ECE specialization student, so you need to work hared to get knowledge about Aerospace Engineering. And also you should be qualified in GATE Entrance examination, which is mandatory in order to get admission for M.Tech/M.E Aerospace Engineer course. Most of the Engineering colleges in India accept the GATE Entrance examination score card. So, I suggest you to well prepare for GATE entrance examination and score good marks.

Some Books for you to develop basic knowledge about Aerospace Engineering.
  • Gas dynamics - Rathakrishnan
  • Viscous flow - F M white
  • Aerospace Engineering Books
  • Aerodynamics: Introduction to flight - Anderson
  • Fundamentals of Aerodynamics - Anderson
  • Aerodynamics for Engineering Students - Houghton and Carpenter/Caruthers Aerodynamics - Clancy Modern
  • Compressible flow - Anderson
12th May 2014, 08:35 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become Aerospace Engineer after B.E in Electronics and Communication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

If you're aspiring to become Aerospace Engineer after completing B.E in Electronics and Communication, then you have to apply for M.Tech in Aerospace Engineer.

M.Tech stands for (Master of Technology). It's like a Professional Course. The duration of the course is four years and the course is divided into eight semester.

Eligibility Criteria for M.Tech in Aerospace Engineer Course:-

-Candidate should be complete B.E/B.Tech course with 60% percentage of marks from recognized university.
-Candidate should be qualified in Entrance Examinations like, JEE/BITSAT Entrance Examination.
-Candidate who belongs from reserved category candidates relaxation will be given upto 5% percentage of marks.

Best M.Tech in Aerospace Engineer India:-

School of Aviation Science and Technology
Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Hyderabad
Manipal University, Bangalore
Indian Institute of Technology - Chennai, Mumbai, Kanpur and Kharagpur
Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh
Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai.
Hindustan College of Engineering, Tamil Nadu
Bangalore Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology, Karnataka
Hindustan Electronics Academy, Bangalore
Nehru College of Aeronautics & Applied Science, Tamil Nadu
Park College of Engineering and Technology, Tamil Nadu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?