16th May 2013, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a Pilot after completing 12th with commerce?

sir i just completed my 12th class with commerce, can i become a pilot? what course do i take to become a pilot?

20th June 2013, 02:37 PM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I become a Pilot after completing 12th with commerce?

hai,

Sorry to say this you are not become a pilot after completing 12th with commerce. Because the Education qualification must have 12th with Physics,Chemistry,Mathematics from a recognized state board.

Eligibility To become a Pilot/ Co-Pilot:

Candidate should have the licence of SPL for which matriculation and 16 years of age is prescribed for appearing for the test. To get a CPL.

Education Qualification:

Candidate should have passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics.

Age limit:
Candidate age must be between the age of 18-30 years.

Height Requirements:

The minimum height should be 5 feet and eyesight 6/6. Remuneration Sky is the limit for hard working people in Aviation.

Procedure:

1.Student's Pilot
2.Private Pilot Licence
3.Commercial pilot Licence

Salary:

A trainee Pilot or Co-Pilot can get a starting salary of about Rs. 60,000 – 70,000.

After 2-3 years, after flying 2,000-3,000 hours, one can become a Flight Commander. A senior commander gets a salary of Rs. 4 lakh – Rs. 5 lakh per month.

The training of a Pilot abroad can cost Rs. 15 – 20 lakh but this amount can be recovered in a few years as the salary is very high for Pilots.

regards.......santhosh...............
24th November 2013, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I become a Pilot after completing 12th with commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i just completed my 12th class with commerce, can i become a pilot? what course do i take to become a pilot?
can I become a pilot after completing 12th with commerce stream?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?