23rd May 2012, 10:30 PM
sheetal shirsath

What is the educational qualification required to become a commerce pilot?

my name is sheetal shirsath.and i have gave nw 12th exam in science stream.and i wants to ask tht.what is the educations for become a commercial pilot...???

25th May 2012, 12:20 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the educational qualification required to become a commerce pilot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheetal shirsath View Post
my name is sheetal shirsath.and i have gave nw 12th exam in science stream.and i wants to ask tht.what is the educations for become a commercial pilot...???
The minimum academic qualification required to follow the procedure of becoming a Commercial Pilot is +2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
If you have qualified the +2 level of examination with the aforementioned subject combination, you will be eligible to enroll at any flying Club in order to get Student Pilot Licence. This stage is completely theoretical in nature and you will need to qualify just an entrance examination to get Student Pilot Licence.
After you qualify the prescribed entrance examination, you will move on to the next stage where you will undergo 12-15 hours of flying accompanied by the instructor.,30 hours of solo flight and 5 hours of cross country flying. After completion of all these training, you will obtain Private Pilot License which will take you to the final stage to earn Commercial Pilot License. In order to get Commercial Pilot License, you will need to complete a total of 250 hours of flying including the flying session during the Private Pilot License training. Apart from that, you will also have to qualify Fitness Test as well as yet another entrance examination to successfully complete the stage and become a commercial pilot.
30th May 2012, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the educational qualification required to become a commerce pilot?

how many fees has to be required in flying school in india to become a commercial pilot
30th May 2012, 11:21 PM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how many fees has to be required in flying school in india to become a commercial pilot
hi friend,

For academic qualification:

*Must have PCM in 12th class.

*Must passed 12th class with minimum aggregate of 60%.

*you have to go for pilot school for training.

*You have a minimum number of hours in flight before you get the regular pilot license.

Training Courses

ImageAfter you are commissioned in the Air Force as an officer, you not only get an opportunity to practice what you have been trained for, but also get a chance to grow and continuously hone your skills. There are a variety of courses for officers of all branches, which are designed to improve efficiency and enhance the existing skills sets.

Training courses can be broadly divided into the following categories, click on any one to find out the details of the various courses.

After you join the Indian Air Force, we ensure that you increase your expertise and knowledge. We organise a number of training programs designed to help you gain proficiency as a pilot and tackle more responsibilities in related fields.

The following are some training programs organised for the Flying Branch:

Ab-Initio Pilots Course

Transport Conversion Course
Qualified Flying Instructors Course
Test Pilot Course
Flight Test Engineer Course
Pilot Attack Instructors Course
Fighter Combat Leader Course

good luck

31st May 2012, 12:34 AM
Sayyed Shahrukh

Cool Re: What is the educational qualification required to become a commerce pilot?

Hello Friend......

The minimum academic qualification required to follow the procedure of becoming a Commercial Pilot is +2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

If you have qualified the +2 level of examination with the aforementioned subject combination, you will be eligible to enroll at any flying Club in order to get Student Pilot Licence.

This stage is completely theoretical in nature and you will need to qualify just an entrance examination to get Student Pilot Licence.

After you qualify the prescribed entrance examination, you will move on to the next stage where you will undergo 12-15 hours of flying accompanied by the instructor.

In order to get Commercial Pilot License, you will need to complete a total of 250 hours of flying including the flying session during the Private Pilot License training.

Apart from that, you will also have to qualify Fitness Test as well as yet another entrance examination to successfully complete the stage and become a commercial pilot.

Thank You!!!!!!!!!!
17th April 2013, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

hi sir/mam..
im a commerce student donig bcom in computr app..i wud lke to go for mba in aviation..am i eligible?and is there any posibility to obtain a commercial pilot license for me??is mba in aviation and mba in airport management same?
26th April 2013, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir! I am a 2 student studying in bipc stream. Is there any specific degree should be done to become a commercial pilot? Please guide?
2nd September 2013, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

respected sir
my question to you is ...that we should have 60% in all the subjects or only in PCM in standard 12th..???
8th February 2014, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

if suppose i dont have the require qualification for pilot till than can i take the training to become a pilot
23rd May 2014, 12:46 PM
taranapatel

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Hi,

I had done my 12th Science with Biology subject in 2011. I have done Interior Designing. Due to some reason I couldn't took admission in Pilot. But, now I want to join it.

So,what I have to do to get admission in this field.

Awaiting your reply.

Thanks.
20th October 2014, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

EAA (Experimental aircraft association) is this a necesaary course to do?????coz m a student of f.y.j.c and wants to know about this course?
15th December 2014, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

I'm currently in 11th grade, I have opted for PCMC , I wish to become a pilot, could you please guide me through all the procedures in a detailed manner .
Thank you .
9th February 2015, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

I had done my 12th Science with Biology subject

but i want to become a pilot ........what i shoulddo to go in this field....plz reply
1st March 2015, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

I have done my 12 in science with PCB sub. But i want to become a pilot then what should i do
plz reply mam.....
2nd June 2015, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i'm Pradeep studying b.tech in civil branch but i was interested to become a pilot is there any chance to do it better please guide me........
4th January 2016, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I have completed my diploma in mechanical engineering with 70 % but I want to become a pilot then what should I do . . . .
Plz guide me sir. . .
4th May 2016, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Dear sit,
I have completed Diploma(EEE) with 75% I want to become a pilot then what should I do.. Plz guide me commercial pilot sir.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?