9th September 2012, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

How can I join as a Pilot in Indian Air Force after completing graduation with B.Com

i am complete graduation with b.com and also 12th pass in commerce but am i passed 12th (nios)this year in math and physic can am i be pilot in indian air force.

please sir replayme its argent.
tank you,

13th October 2012, 06:33 PM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I join as a Pilot in Indian Air Force after completing graduation with B.Com

~~•> After Graduation You can join Air Force through these :-
>> CDS (Combined Defence Academy) :
>> It consists of four branches :-
• Naval Wing
• Air Force Wing
• Military Wing
• Officers Training Wing
>> Eligibility Criteria :
• You must have completed your Graduation with Physics and Mathematics as a subject from a recognized board university.
• Male and female candidates are applicable.
• The candidates must be a citizen of India.
>> Age Criteria :-
• Air Force - 19 to 23 years
• Navy - 19 to 22 years
• Military - 19 to 24 years
• Officers Training - 19 to 25 years
>> For further information, visit the official website www.upsc.gov.in
>> AFCAT Exam :-
>> There are three branches in AFCAT :
• Ground duty Branch
• Technical Branch
• Flying Branch
>> Eligibility Criteria :
• You must have completed your graduation with a minimum of 60% from a recognized University.
• The candidate must be a citizen of India.
>> Age Criteria :
• Technical Branch - 18 to 28 years
• Flying Branch - 19 to 23 years
• Ground Duty Branch - 20 to 23 years
>> For further information, visit the official website http://www.careerairforce.nic.in
16th November 2012, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join as a Pilot in Indian Air Force after completing graduation with B.Com

I am a student of Electrical Engineering , prefainal yer , i want 2 be a freighter pilot of IAF , having 77 % in 10 , 72 % in 10 2 , and a gred of 7.2 in my gade exams , , need a little bit of assistance .
19th November 2012, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

How can i join IAF as a flying officier after completion of 12 pass in sci.
19th November 2012, 07:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Sorry after doing B.Com you can’t join Indian Air force as pilot. You can join Indian Air force in ground duty branch only through ACFAT exam.

If you want to apply for CDS exam then you will be eligible only for Indian Army as you are a non technical graduate.

For becoming a pilot in Indian Air force you must complete graduation with engineering or maths or physics.

With graduation in commerce you can join Indian Army so you must try for Indian Army through CDS exam.

For AFCAT ground duty branch your age must be 19 to 25 years and you must be graduate in any discipline.

For CDS OTA you must have age between 19 to 25 years if you want to join Indian Army.
8th December 2012, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have passed 12 with physics chemistry and maths with 43% is there possibilites to became a fighter pilot
17th December 2012, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

I ve obtained my b.sc degree form other state. and I ve also completed AME aviation course.. can I write pilot exam and other government exam.??
pls reply..
thanks..
13th January 2013, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

I have passed my 12th class with pcm(physics, chem, maths)..but now i'm doing graduation from arts side..so will it be possible to join indian air force?
1st February 2013, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

i am belong to sc category , i am stading in first year in elecronics and communication engineering,i want to be fighter pilot in indian air force. how can i be? please give me some guidlins. thank you sir.
6th February 2013, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

i have complete 12th 70% with PCM. i complete BCA 71%.can i make a pilot.
13th February 2013, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

how can i join indian air force after completing aeronautical engg
3rd March 2013, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I Have completed my Bachelor in Commerce with 65%.. Can i go For Army Aviation Corps After entering into Army as an Officer. Is science stream needed to apply for Army Aviation Corps
24th May 2013, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I have completed Bachelor in computer with 68% can i go for air force
plz reply me on thise email address
[email protected]
3rd June 2013, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i passed 12th this year with pcm........plang to do btech(cs)...can i join indian air force after dat?can i be a air force pilot?
27th June 2013, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am studing my BA(english) can i join IAF pilot
28th July 2013, 03:15 AM
Unregistered

I've taken science in ma pu and now I'm doing my bbm. Can I join has a pilot in the Indian air force.
13th August 2013, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

How can i join indian air force as a pilot after compliting my graduation with chemistry
10th November 2013, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

How can i join indian pilot after compliting my graduation with BCA(bachular of computer application)
20th July 2014, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am an AME student ,can I become a pilot or engineer in IAF after completing my course .will AFCAT exam help me for the same?
28th October 2014, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am studying in BCA graduation and i am 2 commerce group sir, so i can join for indian airforce pilot job sir then i am studying in 2 physcius mathamatics in (NIOS) sir so i am joining in pilot job plz reply me sir urgent sir
29th March 2016, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my 10 2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and not having Maths as a subject. Now,i am pursuing B.A.
Can i apply through AFCAT in Flying Branch?/Can i apply through CDSE for Air Force?
For which branch should i apply and for which i should be given prefrence?
Please answer my questions as i will be waiting for them.....
24th April 2016, 02:27 AM
sah.alok932

In order to apply for Pilot in Indian Air Force,it is required to have studied Physics and Maths in Intermediate.

There are two entries to become a pilot in Indian Air Force
1)NDA-National Defence Academy
Educational Qualification required-Intermediate passed with Physics and Maths
Age limit-16.5 years to 19.5 years,at the time of commencement of course
Physics and Maths are necessary to apply.

2)CDSE-Combined Defence Service Examination
Educational Qualification-Graduation in any stream but with Physics and Maths in Intermediate.
Age limit-18 to 21 years,at the time of commencement of course
PCM is necessary to apply for Fighter Pilot in Indian Air Force.

Only CDSE and NDA are the entries to get in to Indian Air Force as a Fighter Pilot,AFCAT can not be used to apply for Flying Branch in Indian Air Force.
9th June 2016, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Now I am studying 2 .I love to join as a pilot in our air force.How can I join as a fighter pilot .But I am studying in state board school.Can any one guide me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?