15th August 2013, 05:14 PM
Aditi semwal

What to do after completing 12th to become a pilot? I am currently a 12th passed student

hi am aditi currently in 12 and wnt to become a pilot but i dn't knw wht to do after 12 for becoming pilot or which exam i hv to give aftr 12 pls suggest me some books also so tht i can prepare for the pilot exam???????????????

24th August 2013, 02:02 PM
abhinav.pdpl

Default Re: What to do after completing 12th to become a pilot? I am currently a 12th passed student

hello friend,
to become a pilot there is a process for it.
*pilot eligibility:
* candidate must have completed 10+2 in any recognized board.
*minimum of 50% in twelth.
*age limit:
* the age limie is to obtain the commercial pilot licence is 18 to 30 years.
physical requirements:
*candidate height should be atleast 5 feets.
*you should not have fear of heights to apply for commercial pilot licence.
*vision power:
* candidate vision should be 6/6.
*candidates are allowed to wear eyeglasses as long as thier vision is correctable to 20/20.
this process is for aeronautical syudents only.
all the best.
ok.
3rd June 2014, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do after completing 12th to become a pilot? I am currently a 12th passed student

My aim to be a pilote but i m commerce student . I dont know prossisir about it so plese help me. My no 7818087686.
23rd October 2014, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

i am studying in 12th now and i want to be pilot. So i need to know wat examz to write after 12th. Can you help me out with it
6th April 2015, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

can i make a pilot after diploma in cement technology i need to sudjest during this timeand adress to college fee and cource
24th April 2015, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

sir my name is Mohd Sameer mai abhi 9th me hindi padh raha hun my age is 14years meri lambai 164cm hai mai air piolot banna chahta hun please help me
17th June 2015, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

How much money required for training? can we apply for pilot training after 12th standard?
21st June 2015, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

How can a lady can be pilot in air force after 12 and which exams she should give
14th July 2019, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

I want to become a pilot. I want to know what to do after 12 mpc completion
What exam should I give to join in higher school for pilot training
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?