21st May 2013, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I be capable to prepare for PCS J? I am pursuing LLB in 2nd year

Now i Am Pursuing LLB in 2nd year so can i capable to do prepration for PCS j

4th June 2013, 05:41 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be capable to prepare for PCS J? I am pursuing LLB in 2nd year

It is only your 2nd year of LLB, therefore, you are not eligible to apply for UPSC Civil Services or any state PCS exams presently.

You can apply for the same only when you will be in the final year or after passing LLB.

If you are so much desperate to appear the exam you should start your full fledge
preparation now so that you could qualify the exam as early as possible.

PCS exams need very determined preparation and it ideally takes 2 years preparation at least.
So, start your preparation now. You should go ahead by starting from General Studies
and when after sometime start the optional subjects and remaning papers.
19th September 2014, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I be capable to prepare for PCS J? I am pursuing LLB in 2nd year

i want to ask u,mai BA final year student hu mai pcsj krna chahti hu kya mai pehle llb karu ya pcsj ki teyari
27th February 2021, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

If person doing B.A LLB than when he will be eligible for pcs exam
27th July 2021, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my btech .now i am in L.L.B. first year can i apply for pcs j examination in my L.L.B findla year .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?