12th October 2012, 08:02 PM
j bhardwaj

How much time is appropriate to prepare for LLB from DU? I am a 2nd year student

how much time is apppropriate for prepration for llb from du ? i m in my 2nd year of my graduation., in 3rd semester.

31st July 2017, 11:22 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much time is appropriate to prepare for LLB from DU? I am a 2nd year student

Honestly and Frankly speaking, one year preparation is enough to clear entrance examination of Delhi University for admission in Bachelor's degree in law. But it also depends upon grasping power and acumen of candidate. The level of concentration and power to do hard work varies from student to student.

You can start your preparation from now so that you can clear entrance exam in first attempt after completion of bachelor's degree to get admission in three years bachelor's degree in law in Faculty of Law, Delhi University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?