7th May 2012, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

What is the requirement for IPS and PCS?

I have done 10th standerd from government inter college in 3rd division and 10+2 2nd division also from government inter college.I have done hotel management 1 year diploma from royal college now I am pursuing graduation from kumaun university. can I able to given the exam for ips and pcs

10th August 2012, 11:16 AM
subhangnambardar
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the requirement for IPS and PCS?

IPS ELIGIBILITY

The candidates who appear for IPS should have completed 21 years of age as on 1st august of the year. The maximum age limit to apply for IPS is 30 (for general category), 33 (for OBCs) and 35 (for SCs/STs).

The number attempts for this exam is 4 times for general category, 7 attempts for OBCs and no limited number of attempts for SCs/STs. The preliminary exam is also considered as one attempt.
31st January 2013, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

i got tattoos on my body .... can i appear in pcs exam ??
25th May 2013, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

i have a tatoo on my right arm apper in ips medical exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?