16th May 2015, 06:54 PM
prashik tulla

Can I change board from CBSE to State board after 11th?

Someone explain me that can i change my board from cbse to state after passing 11th from cbse and can i get direct admision in 12th state board

Related Questions:
  1. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  2. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  3. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  4. Which is better for 11th standard CBSE board or Karnataka state board?
  5. CBSE or State Board, which is better to study in 11th Science?
  6. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  7. Which one to choose between state board and CBSE board? Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections?
  8. Can I change from CBSE to State board in 11th standard?
  9. Should I change Board if not get admission in same school of same Board?
  10. Readmission at DAV School in 11th standard?
  11. Procedure to get transfer from Chhattisgarh State Board to CBSE Board for study 11th Science?
  12. How can I change my board from UP to CBSE in class 12th?
  13. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and Andhra Pradesh State Board to study in 11th standard?
  14. Can I change the subjects in 12th after passing 11th? I have done my 11th from CBSE board this year -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What are the favourable and unfavourable factors of changing board from ICSE to CBSE for 11th standard?
  16. Can I join 11th in state board if I have completed 10th in CBSE?
  17. Which one is more better CBSE or State board? Which will be beneficial for placement?
  18. Is it necessary to change school board for doing 11th and 12th after giving the 10th exam?
17th May 2015, 09:46 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I change board from CBSE to State board after 11th?

# From your query I came to know that you have done matriculation from CBSE. Now you want to do intermediate from State Board of School Education. But you have also mentioned that you have done 11th standard from CBSE Board.

# Now you cannot change the board as you have done 11th from same board (CBSE). So you have to continue with same board in 10+2 level.

# Another option is that you can change the board from CBSE to State Board. But in this case you have to again do the 11th standard in that State Board. Here you required to submit the Migration Certificate issued by CBSE to the concerned State Board.

# I have presented both above mentioned options to you. Now it is upto you which option to choose.

# Take decision yourself after considering all pros and cons.
1st November 2019, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

I am in punjab my son is in 11 i want to change my state punjab to delhi . How can i change my son's school because according to cbse's low where we do 11 we have to do 12 there
What should I do?
18th January 2020, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

i am now appearing 11 th from ise board . in next year i want to change from ise to state board and get admission in 12 th state board ? Can I do this ?
30th January 2020, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

My question is that I have passed 11th from state board can I change state board to cbse
8th February 2020, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

My son is studying in standard 9th at Maharashtra board I want to shift to haryana cbse board
14th March 2020, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

My son studying 11th in CBSE . Just completed, but now I want to change karnataka pu board for 12th. Is it possible? Please suggest me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?