5th March 2011, 11:32 AM
radhikaparkhe

Can I change my college after 3rd year of engineering?

i am in 3rd year engineering ,i want to change my college after 3rd year Engineering ,can i change my engineering college after 3rd year engineering in other college of engineering ?

9th April 2011, 08:16 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Can I change my college after 3rd year of engineering?

As you did not mentioned your place and the other details

even though as per the rules of JNTU,Hyderabad

No one can Change their college after completing their 1st year of engineering..

in some special cases there will be some chances to students with some strict rules and willing ness of both the college managements ..

this is in the case of private colleges ...

coming to the case of govt aided colleges there is no chance of changing

only if you are topper then you can change to desire branch in the same college..

that too with some special permission ..

Anyways its bit risky to change the branch or college after completing your counsellings upto last counselling

once you select and finalize a college you should and must stick with it whether you like it or not..

so forget about changing the college and try to adjust with the environment in your college which will be good for your academics and also for your career..

best wishes

~aditya~
30th August 2011, 11:54 PM
sanju38121

Default Re: Can I change my college after 3rd year of engineering?

you cannot change your college after 1st year . In some critical situation with the agreeableness of both colleges change of college is possible or you can go for the mutual migration
28th September 2011, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

i want change the college from shivaji univercity to mumbai univercity for 3rd year engineering
23rd November 2011, 12:14 PM
arun199011

No,you can't change the college while in 3rd year.
It may possible only for 1st year students only.Some universities will accept for changing college.But you have to pay the donation for which college you wan't to go.
The college should accept your conditions then only it is possible to get into that college.
To change college both the colleges should accept your request then only it is possible to change your college.
23rd November 2011, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

hi, i'm studying in a JNTU-hyd affiliated private engineering college. i want to change my college after 3-1 or after 3-2,for some reasons i want to continue my studies in my home town, than studying in a outskirt college of hyd, facing many difficulties by staying out, and after 3rd year we have projects, which i think i can do it better by staying at home and study in a college nearby my house which is affiliated to the same university(JNTU-hyd)...one of my friend of my present college changed to some other college for final year.similarly i want to do the same thing...i can manage the chairmans of both the colleges for fee matter.
then can i get my college changed...?
what will be the special rules for such cases by the university & are there any special rules for the candidate(student)...?
23rd November 2011, 04:02 PM
baggam

For all the above posts...in one word to say change of college is not possible. At the same time it is possible if both the university syllabus is equal and the candidate can fullfill the requirements. To avoid fake degrees recently they stoped entertaining exemption of papers if u cleared in one university. so always changing university leads to lot of risk and problem. in finding a vacancy in that branch in that university , as they can't admint any number of candidates.Everything is with in the limit of AICTE,MHRD,UGC.

so just leave the idea of changing colleges or university during 3rd year and just finish ur degree and do the level best to come out as a flying colour.

All the best...
23rd November 2011, 05:32 PM
VINEETDUBEY6384385

Quote:
Originally Posted by radhikaparkhe View Post
i am in 3rd year engineering ,i want to change my college after 3rd year Engineering ,can i change my engineering college after 3rd year engineering in other college of engineering ?
i cant make it out why you want to change your college and that too after 3 years of your course..please dont develop any such issue,if you are a bright candidate you will get that oppurtunity to prove yourself,try to adapt its environment.good luck..
30th November 2011, 08:37 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Hi

You have not mentioned that you are presently studying in which college, and in which college do you seek admission.

However in India, 99% colleges do not allow change in stream or college after the 1st year.
Its because you start up with the course, and by third year you are almost about to finish the B.Tech course.

So as a matter of fact there is no point in changing your college or university in the third year of B.Tech

Still, I am very sure that no college would allow any student to leave of migrate in the 3rd year.

Yeah you may drop that course, and change to some other course in any college you want (provided you fulfill the age criteria for that course)

Regards
#RJ#
1st December 2011, 12:57 AM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Quote:
Dear Friend,
If you will change your college and will remain under the same university then it is possible to change the college. But for that you have to take permission from the university as well as the college in which you are studying.
If you want to change college as well as university then you have to loose three years of your hard work and have to start studies from the begging.

Best Wishes....
1st December 2011, 01:11 AM
brijesh2970

Smile Re: Can I change my college after 3rd year of engineering?

Quote:
After completing 1st year changing the college is easy compared to other years..

First you have to check (second college you want to go) whether there is vacancy or not

Otherwise if someone is ready to come to your college from that second college...you can get mutual vacancy to get transfer...

After that get transfer certificate from the previous college (here they may insist for the full fee of the course you were undergoing) and submit it to the new college to complete the process and formalise it.

It will be easier if the transfer is with in the same university ...

Good Luck!!!!
19th December 2011, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Can i change college after second year engg?
6th February 2012, 01:11 AM
pragati kashyap

Lightbulb Re: Can I change my college after 3rd year of engineering?

Quote:
No sorry its not at all possible to change college after 3rd year.There are some provisions in some colleges to join but its after 1st year not after 3rd year.So it will better to stay in the same college and study well.
12th March 2012, 11:20 AM
EDWIN FRANCIS

you can't change your college after 3rd year.if you want to change compulsary the college which you are to going join will ask the correct reason if you answer correctly you can join.the college in which you are studied previously have to send information to the college you are going to join and they will ask some amount.
26th March 2012, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

hi, i am studying in 3rd year computer science engineering, under anna university trichy.
i want to change my college for final year, in same university but different college.
it is possible or not?
24th May 2012, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

iam studying first year btech eee branch jntuk affilated. i want to study in another with same university affilated . so please tell me way join in the college of i wanted and condition for individual transfering and mutual transfering
24th May 2012, 09:50 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

i think if you want to change your college...then you should chnage it after your first year only.Because there are so many problems exist if you will change your college.In other case,if your university accepts your query;then you should definitly chnage your college.
24th May 2012, 09:53 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

i think if you want to change your college...then you should change it after your first year only.Because there are so many problems exist if you will change your college.In other case,if your university accepts your query;then you should definitly change your college.
24th May 2012, 10:13 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

Smile Re: Can I change my college after 3rd year of engineering?

i think if you want to change your college...then you should chnage it after your first year only.Because there are so many problems exist if you will change your college.In other case,if your university accepts your query;then you should definitly chnage your college.
23rd June 2012, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

I am studying Pharma D first year in vikas college of pharmasuiticals, at suryapet, but my health is not well thats why i am studying in 2nd year in hyderbad colleges. How can I change my college in 2nd year and whom to consult?
26th February 2013, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

hiii i am prudhvi, i am studing b.tech 3rd yr and our college is regd by jntuk university. after completing of my 3rd yr .i can change college or not. if i changed college any visa problems will be ther or not can u plz reply as soon as fast

thank you
6th June 2013, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

hi ,i have completed btech 3rd year and our college is affliated by jntuk university.due to severe health problem i want change college . my home town is hyderbad so can i change my college after 3rd year in jntuh affliated college .can u please suggest me what to do now
3rd July 2013, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

hai i want to change my college but i am 4 th year,one person is transver to my college so i can transver to that college.if i change my college easy?when i transver to that college ,can i pay any fee?give procedure hou to change college?so can you plz reply as soon as fast
9th August 2013, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Hi, Im studying 2nd year Engineering College Affiliated to JNTU-K . Due to some personal problem i want to change my college to affiliated to Hyderabad Jntu or ou for 3 rd year... plz help me wat is the procedure...
31st August 2013, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Hai iam studying jntuk region 3rd year, can i change my college after 3-1
31st August 2013, 08:43 PM
EDISONEDWIN

yes it is possible in rare cases how it is you know that by exchange members from one college to another college but it is problematic for you that s all. all the best.
30th October 2013, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

after complition of first year in pharm d in hyderabad, whts the procedure to change college .
17th December 2013, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my college from jntu affiliated to ou affiliated college
3rd January 2014, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

i want to change my college after 3-ii in same university affiliated college, is it possible?
9th March 2014, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

sir i am currently studying b.tech 2-1 in jntu kakinada univarsity.... no i want to transfer my college to jntuh ...is it possile ? if it is possible please tell me processor and onemorething is i am under management quota... plz help me sir my mail id:[email protected]
12th April 2014, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

i took admit in one of the sinhgad colleges and than transfer next yr to the main campus but i want to do studies in main campus college for the present year only studies all exam,fee all on that college is possible? plz help
24th July 2014, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

my name is varun i m now sarted 4-1 now i wood like to change my college lost date can u tell sir
16th December 2014, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in second year computer engg I have achived direct second year admission here in vathar collage name is Ashokrao mane
which lies under shivaji university I wan to change my collage plz suggest me an ans for it
16th December 2014, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

I am studing in Ashokrao mane collage under shivaji university kolhapur I took admission to direct second year computer engg,after my diploma. I want to chang my collage which lies under same university
4th September 2015, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

I am studing in adarsh collage under shivaji university kolhapur I took admission to direct second year b.pharmacy after my diploma. I want to chang my collage which lies under same university
1st November 2015, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Hey i'm doing my 3rd year IT in a college affiliated to Anna University. But due to health issues, i wasn't able to attend my exam bcoz of which i have to re-do the 3rd yr. So is it possible to do the 3rd nd 4th yr in some other college affiliated to Anna University?
25th July 2016, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

I am studying deploma in civil i got seat in alfa college through ECET so i can change my college please give me a suggetion
6th April 2017, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir am studying 2 nd EEE in vbit Proddatur from 3 rd year I want to change colour to cbit and also am diploma based candidate is there any possibilities
20th August 2018, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

My son studying 3rd year engineering. His health is poor.so we can change the college
27th January 2020, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am cheera. Vikas.i am lateral entry student.i am studying in tudi ram reddy college near yadhadhri distirct.bibinagar..the college is not good..i faced so many problems..now i am studying 3rd year in that college..from these 2 years i faced so. Many problems with 4 backlogs .i thought that i am wasting my studies.so i want to transfer from my college to other college which is near to my home(narsampet).wgl...after 3rd year...so can i change my college after 3rd year...and the other college is also jntu college..is it possible...?sir.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?