12th April 2012, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my college during graduation in the Rajkot city without loosing a year?

My father is in valsad now...and i am studying now in rajkot in b.e 1st year ...i want 2 change my clg in rajkot to valsad in gec because of sm prsnl prblm so give me some suggetion for this...is it possible or not

28th July 2012, 09:20 PM
sulphur-di-oxide

Default Re: Can I change my college during graduation in the Rajkot city without loosing a year?

if you are presently studying in 1st year of B.E. then it's possible.
You just have to fill the state-entrance examination (AIEEE) form again through which you've got the admission in present college. AIEEE gives a second chance to the students who are unsatisfied with their college or want to change college due to other personal reasons. If you get good marks AIEEE then counselling is done and u can get your desired college...
Every year some seats are reserved in each colleges for 2nd year. Hence this way you can get your desired college without wasting a year as you will be studying 2nd year in new college.
For latest updates about this get in touch with your preferred college-website and also check regularly the AIEEE website - www.aieee.nic.in for latest updates~
28th July 2012, 09:21 PM
sulphur-di-oxide

Smile Re: Can I change my college during graduation in the Rajkot city without loosing a year?

if you are presently studying in 1st year of B.E. then it's possible.
You just have to fill the state-entrance examination (AIEEE) form again through which you've got the admission in present college. AIEEE gives a second chance to the students who are unsatisfied with their college or want to change college due to other personal reasons. If you get good marks AIEEE then counselling is done and u can get your desired college...
Every year some seats are reserved in each colleges for 2nd year. Hence this way you can get your desired college without wasting a year as you will be studying 2nd year in new college.
For latest updates about this get in touch with your preferred college-website and also check regularly the AIEEE website - www.aieee.nic.in for latest updates~
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?