7th May 2012, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my date of the exam of AIEEE or EAMCET?

i have got my AIEEE exam date on my eamcet exam day.. so please can i change my date of exam

8th May 2012, 06:35 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change my date of the exam of AIEEE or EAMCET?

As per AIEEE notification date of examination or examination center location
can't be changed in any case.

The same situation is with EAMCET.

Now, you can appear only one of these two exams.

I would recommend you to appear AIEEE, because it will give you better options
of engineering colleges as well as more no. of colleges.
10th July 2012, 02:35 PM
tarun121993
Member+

Hi..
As the rules say, you cant change the date of examination from the one you are appointed. It wont be at all possible for you to get the date change of examination.
The same procedure is being followed by EAMCET. So both AIEEE and EAMCEt don't alter the dates of examination.
Its your bad luck that you cant appear for both the exams at the same time, so my opinion would be that you should better go for AIEEE as thus exam has much scope and benefit than the other one.

All the best

Thank you
10th July 2012, 02:39 PM
tarun121993
Member+

Hi..
As the rules say, you cant change the date of examination from the one you are appointed. It wont be at all possible for you to get the date change of examination.
The same procedure is being followed by EAMCET. So both AIEEE and EAMCEt don't alter the dates of examination.
Its your bad luck that you cant appear for both the exams at the same time, so my opinion would be that you should better go for AIEEE as this exam has much better scope and benefit than the other one.You can get better options for your engineering studies.

All the best

Thank you
8th March 2014, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Can i change the date for BITSAT 2014? Bcoz i have taken 22 of may for the test and now the AP EAMCET has postponed the EAMCET 14 to 22 of may due to the elections. Is ther a possibillty of change in dates ? Can i Choose The Date for it or will they Choose? PLS ANSWER
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?