25th September 2012, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

How to join Merchant Navy after studying B.E in Mechanical Engineering 3rd year

sir now i am studying B.E.mechanical engg 3rd year... and i am NCC NAVY cadet in diploma.. I have B-CERTIFICATE& C-CERTIFICATE i am interested to join marchant navy ......what course is very useful after completing engg to join officer.....

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Merchant Navy after studying B.E in Mechanical Engineering 3rd year
  2. Can I join Merchant Navy after B.E Mechanical? I am studying 3rd year Mechanical
  3. How to join Merchant Navy after completing graduation? I am a 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  4. Required Eligibility criteria to join Merchant Navy after completion of Graduation in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. How can I join merchant navy after studying mechanical engineering?
  6. Best way to join Merchant Navy for me being a candidate of 3rd year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. What is the career for me in merchant navy after studying B.Tech in Mechanical branch
  8. Do I need to any other course to join Merchant Navy after completing Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  9. UES exam for 3rd year Mechanical student for joining Indian Navy or Merchant Navy?
  10. I am 26 year and 3 months old(BE Mechanical) : Can I join Merchant Navy? Procedure to join Merchant Navy? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to join merchant navy after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  12. How to join Merchant Navy if I am a 3rd year computer science and engineering student?
  13. How can I join Merchant Navy after completing engineering? What is the criteria?
  14. Is it possible join Merchant Navy on Deck side after completing Mechanical Engineering?
  15. How can I join Merchant Navy after doing B.E in computer science
  16. How to join Merchant Navy after diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Procedure to join Merchant Navy
  18. How to join Merchant Navy after passing diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
15th December 2012, 08:00 PM
denwer1

Default Re: How to join Merchant Navy after studying B.E in Mechanical Engineering 3rd year

Dear friend if you are a graduate in mechanical engineering then the only way you can join in the merchant navy is that you opt for the Graduate marine engineering course(GME). For this you have to appear in an entrance examination conducted by Indian maritime University(IMU). After selection you have to under go a pre-sea training and then you can join as 5th engineer on national or international vessels.

For details please visit http://imu.ti.nic.in
8th March 2014, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Merchant Navy after studying B.E in Mechanical Engineering 3rd year

i have completed my b.e in mechanical engineering. Now i want to join Indian navy so what can i do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?