12th May 2012, 01:50 AM
rinu roy

Can I complete my degree in 1 year? Fee structure and the date of the exam?

[can i complete my degree in one year. i have complete my first year in 2005 from Ravi shankar University.after that i can't continue my studies.tell me about fees n date for exam.][/B]

Related Questions:
  1. Complete fee structure of CA course this year along with the coaching fee of any center in India(Both IPCC and Articles)?
  2. What is the fees for MBBS course?
  3. How to get direct admission in 2nd year MBBS degree course? What is the fee structure for it?
  4. Fee structure of CS course? Subjects in CS course? Can I complete CS course through self study? Last date for the admission into course?
  5. What is the fee structure of lovel professional university?
  6. What's the fee structure and admission date for B.Ed degree in Goa university? Ia correspondence course available? I'm a second class B.A graduate
  7. What is the fee structure for B.A degree course? -- [New]
  8. Fee structure of MCA in KIIT?
  9. Procedure, fee structure, duration and last date of registration for AMIE course?
  10. Can i apply for IPCC exam if I am B.Com graduate student with 58% in B.Com degree? What is the fee structure?
  11. What is the fees for ICWA intermediate course?
  12. Eligibility and fee structure for B.Sc(Animation) from Madras Christian College, Chennai? Date of admission? Are the forms available Online?
  13. What is the fees structure of Civil Engineering? How much time is required to complete the course?
  14. What is SRM university fee structure?
  15. Fee structure and last date for submission of forms in government B.Ed college?
  16. When will the open university examination be held this year? I want to complete my leftover degree course
  17. Scope and fee structure for doing M.Arch in NICMAR?
  18. What is the fee structure to prepare for group I exam? What is the last date of registration for prelims exam? -- [Most Discussed]
12th May 2012, 07:17 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I complete my degree in 1 year? Fee structure and the date of the exam?

There is no degree course with a duration less than 3 years. It is compulsory for the candidates to clear each year. As you have mentioned that you completed the first year you need to check with the University whether you can join for the second year. Generally a gap of 2-3 years is allowed. But since there is a long gap you may need to appear for the first year exam again. You can probably think of joining correspondence course from SMU, IGNOU etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?